UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa sign up and rules

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry. I AM going to do it and it WILL be out by Monday.

I don't know Ady. How is it possible for me to be sitting in the dark tomorrow without heat or power?

Don't worry yall. God'll take care of it and I'll get the "thing" out. :D

That's not the point Dino. I apologize if I came across as harsh - I'm sitting at work today and I don't want to be here. ;)

My point was, if anyone is having trouble getting their person's gift due to some financial reasons, let us know ASAP. We have back up volunteers to cover this type of issue. If its a choice between sending the gift and keeping your power on, please pay your power bill - we can cover the gift.

My main thing is, I want it to be fun for everyone participating and don't want to see anyone disappointed.

Cool?

I've already pm'd Ady, but Reid, let me know if you need some assistance in finishing up the lists. I've noticed that most have gotten out, but some are having some unexpected problems and more than happy to help. Anyway, I have a little extra time this week before the holidays, just give me the word. Hopefully I can participate next year, as this year has been a full meal deal :lol: Happy Holidays everyone :)

i hope it wont be a problem if i send my gift out tomorrow... i had to wait for something last minute to arrive today and now its all set to be shipped out.

No - you should still be fine.

Is anyone else having trouble getting their stuff out? Please LMK if so and I'll tap one of the back ups to jump in.

Thanks!

SO what are we planning on doing for this?

I received my gift today, (I would assume) and I know I am not going to be around at all that week before Xmas since I will be at work all day every day and then off to travel back home that weekend.

I got my secret santa gift today too...

Now it's sitting there taunting me in an evil way... :P

T.

p.s. Talking of turning up, JP if you're reading this the elves finally showed up today! I took then a whole month to get from LA to SD - by comparison I drove there and back yesterday!

WOW, the post office is hell today! Nothing like fighting for a parking spot, fighting with crabby women that try to cut in front of you in line (her excuse was I was looking in another direction), and dealing with crabby postal workers to get you in the Christmas mood!!! It's all worth it though. Somebody is going to love the chocolate poo!!!

^^I think it's the one nice thing about those automated mailer's Jadian, if you don't feel like dealing with that, you don't have too :lol: Me? I'm a freak and enjoy the standing in line for the most part and just try to keep my Christmas cheer. Otherwise that big stick I have for burgler's would be thrown behind the backseat of the truck faster than you can say Kris Kringle :P

Kris Kring......... uh nevermind :P ...make mine vanilla, or mint chocolate pooh please(not much for chocolate)

side note, my package arrived a few days ago, and has been staring at me like crazy! I already got yelled at for picking it up a few times, it just looks lonely under the tree all by itself :unsure:

hey Don, I also don't mind the long lines, I wonder if it has to do with all the hurrying up, and waiting we did in the service.....I don't know about you, but I'm pretty damn good at just standing

Glad to see that the holidays bring out the man-whore in you AJl, although I could have sworn that was a year round thing :P

Well, I did make the most of it, playing with a little kid, making silly faces and such. It really helped that the little kid loved me AND was the kid with the bitchy lady! JL I gotta go to the post office you do! You should see the moles and trolls in the on I was at. :blink:

Glad to see that the holidays bring out the man-whore in you AJl, although I could have sworn that was a year round thing :P

:lol: I couldn't help it, I was dozing off when I posted. Sometimes I forget this is a public place. :rolleyes:

Well, I did make the most of it, playing with a little kid, making silly faces and such. It really helped that the little kid loved me AND was the kid with the bitchy lady! JL I gotta go to the post office you do! You should see the moles and trolls in the on I was at. :blink:

:lol: I think I've just been lucky.

WELL:

I am pretty confused. Got a package today ... and I think it's from my Secret Santa. It may not be though ... it could be a wicked-cool freebie from one of our highly esteemed members.

Me, being the master detective that I am, found out who sent it: they re-used a mailing box and it had their name on it under my label. I think it might be like when serial killers leave clues behind though ... YOU WANT TO BE CAUGHT!

Just want to see if anyone else got any cool surprises in the mail. If not, then I know who my SS is ...

Package contents and pics later.

Merry ho-ho!

Xy