UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Funkguerilla's Customs

4 minutes ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

Dude I've totally been thinking about making that Ai Apeac and Hammerhead! I'm glad I'm not the only one! What parts did you use for Headsman? I've never heard of him! And who is the lady above Ragnarok?

Ha!  Always good to find a obscure brother in arms.  Glad you like'em.

Headsman was a low level villain that appeared for a bit in the Andy Diggle, Dark Reign era Thunderbolts.  For that QC I used the hood from a TRU Psylocke, chest from a Wolverine (probably), the Joker's legs, and the arm guards from Chun Li.  I've since scrapped him though and used that hood to complete a Swarm QC that I picked up from somewhere else on the forum.

And that lady above Ragnarok is Namorita, Namor's cousin and former member of the New Warriors.  Last I remember she turned blue (because of some weird Atlantian magic) and ultimately died with all the other New Warriors in the kick off to Civil War.  

• 1 year later...

Just in time for Halloween, I have my newest custom:  Terror Inc. (or Shreck is you remember your Shadowline books)

mpaIZaD.jpg

It's the head and hand from the Zombie Hulk, the other hand from a T-800, a body from janoz, and a hat/jacket combo from someone, I forget.  The only thing he's really missing is his whiskers, which I'd need to go do some actual crafting to figure out.  Until then, this works for me.  Hope you dig it!

• 5 months later...

I posted this elsewhere, but just for prosperity, here's the newest figures I've been working on.  First up is Bonebreaker.

UwNiXjY.jpg

He's an AIM solider head, Storm's Mohawk, Space Cap's arm, Movie Wolverine's torso, and a weird blind box tank I stumbled upon while at an Armenian Market.  Which goes to show, you should always be thinking about Minimates, even when shopping for Lavash Bread.

Next up I have Marvel Boy's nemesis, Doctor Midas.

Unop2zL.jpg

He's exactly what you think: A classic Iron Man with a black trenchcoat (this one was from the Thunderbolts Punisher).  Simple, effective, and a good use of the nonsense in my junk bin.

I'm working on one more and barring any weirdness, I should have pics of him (or technically them) up soon.  

And here we go.  With the arrival of a few parts from Luke, I was able to complete this weirdo duo:  The Brothers Grimm.

NzfelUB.jpg

Made from various black limbs, an old Taskmaster head, and torsos from an AOA Magneto and the old silver centurian Iron Man (Hail Ivan!).  The collars are both made from scrap book paper after an hour of experimentation and the pies are from a couple of legos I had sitting around.  Why pies, you ask.  Because the Brothers Grimm make no dang sense.

Anyway, hope you like these G-Listers.