UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Having a Good Holiday Season?

Greetings from Orlando:

Hope everyone is having a good Holiday Season; I'm doing better than I hoped, now that my Mom has returned from several weeks in the Hospital on New Year's Eve. My younger brother and I exchanged some Minimates for Xmas, and our Mom wants to get us some more on Monday, including the BTTF Delorean with RadSuit Marty, as she was unable to shop, and Dad is not great at gift shopping. I got the entire HALO series, as well as some of the Universal Monsters. a mix of Elite Heroes, and the T2 Hunter/Seeker with the Exoskeleton. Did anyone else get Minimates during the Holidays, or hope to get some for 3 Kings Day (Jan 6th)?

Sincerely,

Amil V (Treklord)

Holidays have been good to me I feel better then I have in years after finally getting my gallbladder removed the middle of december.

No minimates for presents as they are hard to get from any sort of bricks and mortar shops here in the UK so that was expected.

Never heard of 3 kings day. Which is no real surprise to me as I avoid most religious things no matter what faith

So Xmas to me is the dude in the red and white and nothing else really.