What one DC mini are you most looking forward to

Shanester

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm really looking forward to seeing the final Modern Batman. Heck, at the very least I just want to see prototypes for all of them.

What I'm hoping for is more cool looking Batmans and his rogues gallery (Mr. Freeze!), more cool looking Supermans (Godfall, Red/Blue characters come to mind) and some of Superman's rogues gallery (Superboy Prime!). And if they can pull it off, Mr. Mxyzptlk!

I know they'll never get around to it, but I'll just say it one more time:

Blue f'n Devil!

I'm most looking foward to: Battle Damaged Batman!

I'm hoping for: Bane!!!!

Hell, I just want an entire wave of villains. Mr. Freeze, Two-Face, Lobo... it'll all be good.

I hope they do a five- or six-character set, like the older Marvel stuff. I'd love to see entire teams get done. Specifically, I'd want a Justice Lord set (I don't care if that means a second Lord Superman; it'd be freakin' sweet), followed up with a Green Lantern Corps. set. Oh hells yeah to that.

Booster Gold and GL are definitely at the top of my list, plus a spare GL so I can make an easy custom John Stewart.

As for wish lists, Hawkgirl and Hawkman, most definitely...

Booster = Win

'course now I don't really have anybody else to look forward to, everybody else are really long shots (Animated/Peter David not the present Supergirl impossible in comic not cartoon line)

Never thought of the Creeper! Okay, he's on my WL now too. Oh, and the Scarecrow. Classic Aninmated of course...

I can't wait until green arrow. Realy because of kevin Smith

I am glad they chose to include GA in an early wave. Old Oliver deserves the mini treatment.