UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Best and Worst of 2010

Thank you all for the kind words. It's always a pleasure to contribute to this great website. I'd like to take a second and personally thank minijeff and murderofcrows for their suggestions, input and computer know-how. This event wouldn't have been a success without your help guys. Thank you both. :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - that was awesome. Thankyou for turning a boring monday back at work into quite a giggle fest.

I was REALLY glad to see Rachel get some love too. She truly was one of my favourite minimates from last year.

Great show, man.

MINI-MYTE, I could seriously give you all the Oscars and Gold Spideys in the world for that spectacular red carpet! Thanks for taking the helm this year, buddy!

Seriously, too many hilarious moments to count here... the Creature in the silver dress though, eugh.

Two thumbs up. I like how Battle Ravaged Spider-Man had the most awards XD I hope DST learned their lesson. It's good that Cable made it on here, this version is one of my favorites. Statues of Liberty and Hulkbuster are great minimates too.

Edited by Dio

I like how Battle Ravaged Spider-Man had the most awards XD I hope DST learned their lesson.

One would hope. . .but as BHM brings up in his price guide thread, that set seems to have easily sold through at most retailers and does quite well on eBay. What lesson would you learn if you produced a shoddy product but people bought it up in droves anyway? Not to do it again? *wags finger vigorously at those members who bought this set--particularly in multiples (you know who you are)* :D

Also, I think it's kind of funny that Cable gets the award for being one of the best accessorized, even though one of his principal accessories is voted worst of all of them!

Also, I think it's kind of funny that Cable gets the award for being one of the best accessorized, even though one of his principal accessories is voted worst of all of them!

The gun won worst accessory only because it was included with the Atlanteans. The gun itself IS better suited for Cable, although it's only detracting aspect is that it stretches the hell out of a minimates hand. Had the Atlantean soldier come with a better suited gun, I don't think that Cable's gun would have even made the list for worst accessory.

Ah, I assumed it made worst accessory because it stretched out the hand that way and seemed like it was made for a different line of toy, not because of who it came with.

That's why I personally hate it, anyway :D

Edited by karamazov80

That was terrific, Mini Myte. Great choice for host on the red carpet; I don't think anybody else but ol' Blue Eyes could have pulled off most of those puns.

I must not have been following the voting very closely, because I was quite surprised with some of the results. What was never in doubt, though, was that the F&F Spidey set would be the big... wiener. Yeah, you're not the only one that can pun around here!

I must not have been following the voting very closely, because I was quite surprised with some of the results.

Not all the votes were posted up on the thread. I had a lot of votes sent to me via PM. The second half of the month made a lot of difference. Example... Black Widow wasn't even a contender for sexiest minimate till late in the final quarter. Prof X's hover chair ranked about 6th place till the final week then went on to win it's respective category. There were a lot of come from behind victories.

I must not have been following the voting very closely, because I was quite surprised with some of the results.

Not all the votes were posted up on the thread. I had a lot of votes sent to me via PM. The second half of the month made a lot of difference. Example... Black Widow wasn't even a contender for sexiest minimate till late in the final quarter. Prof X's hover chair ranked about 6th place till the final week then went on to win it's respective category. There were a lot of come from behind victories.

Huh. Well, that certainly explains it. I couldn't believe that Lockheed lost out on best accessory. Hey, you don't think maybe... Professor X... people suddenly felt compelled to vote.... :blink: