UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thor movie minimates

minijeff

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im more excited about these than the IM2 mates but overall i can wait a few more months, i may just pass on the variant/non variant pack and just invest in the army builders wave, though coulson may turn out to have a cool accessory like the prototype shield from IM2

I first saw Natalie Portman in 'Beautiful Girls' (1996) she was stunning then & has blossomed into a beautiful & gifted actress ......... & she ain't going to be in any crap film ,Thor suddenly looks interesting!

I can agree on "Beautiful Girls", and most other works, but have to disagree on Episodes 1-3... I've seen less wooden performances by a dining room chair. But to be fair, the other performances in those movies nicely circled the rest of the table.

To qoute Frank Caliendo as Sean Connery re: Dragonheart: "It pays HOW much?"

I first saw Natalie Portman in 'Beautiful Girls' (1996) she was stunning then & has blossomed into a beautiful & gifted actress ......... & she ain't going to be in any crap film ,Thor suddenly looks interesting!

You have seen The Phantom Menace, right?

You'll be staggered perhaps when I say.....No :P I have only ever seen 'Star Wars'(original ...don't know what it's called these days?) & maybe bits of the one where they have a race in the flying whatever desert racing thingies.....was she in that ?:blush:

It is a story that I believe I've documented here but let's just say that the reason I haven't seen all of them .....it's a long story ;)

One of these days I'll watch all of them in a bhm marathon but until then ......I still think she's lovely .

The TRU wave is now showing as "on order" to the warehouse, in pretty decent numbers as well. That usually means these are around 6 weeks (based on how previous waves) to showing up to their warehouse and then to stores. Hopefully these will not end up like the first Ironman movie wave, where they sat in their warehouse for a month before actually shipping to any stores in the South East.

Tower Records got the exclusive Thing / Super-Skrull set - they're now bankrupt.

FYE got the exclusive Scarlet Spider / Hobgoblin set - they're now bankrupt.

And now Borders, who had the Iron Man / Whiplash set last year, has now declared bankruptcy.

Coincedence?