UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy R US Wave 10 revealed

lastweaponmaster

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from those God-awful hand wraps on Rand, and the totally unnecessary Wolverine variant, those all look really good!

I was really worried that Omega Red would be holding his tendrils like in the prototype pics.

Edit: since when does Wolverine have completely white eyes? This is like the third time we've gotten that.

Edited by Punisher

Quality-wise, all of these seem to have been produced at the "good factory". :huh:

Also worth pointing out, Iron Fist's 'iron fist' accessory was modified to fit the new hand wrap piece, and won't fit on a standard hand. :down:

The hand wrap piece was completely unneccesary, and could easily have been a tampo, like Rocky's wrapped hands.

Omega Red has a waist elevating piece, and I like him better without it. We better get a part re-use Constrictor now!

DR Wolverine will win the worst 'mate of 2011, unless DST goes above and beyond with another 'mate...

Big Time Spidey is a classic simple 'mate, but I think the costume is boring.

Loki/Odin are really making me excited for the other Thor 'mates!

BTW, I can't look at Iron Fist's hand wraps without thinking of this: :lol:

EmpireSpaceSlug.jpg

thanks for the note about the quality, i was just about to ask that. a few more questions.

do omega reds tentacles come off?

did wolvie come with any sort of acssories (hood mask, hands, etc)

can you post a back view of spidey and omega red?

Edit: since when does Wolverine have completely white eyes? This is like the third time we've gotten that.

He's rolling his eyes back in disgust because even HE thinks there have been way too many lame uneccessary variants of himself.

i realise why everyone complains about getting more wolverines, but atleast he got us omega red and i actually like battle damaged minimates, also hes not in a regular wave so he doesnt take up any important slots.

@youbastards were thes 3 packs the only ones there or is the entire wave out?

hey YB - thanks for the pics!

A question: Are Omega Red's carbonadium coils bendable/positionable like the old Mr Fantastic arms; solid cast pieces like Apocalypse's arm cables; or a softish plastic that is bendable but doesn't really hold it's shape like the old SpiderMan web-lines?

@Youbastards: I see that BT Spider-man and Iron Fist have the new crotch pieces (with the little circular mould stamps on the back). Do the other mates that you received use the new crotch pieces as well or are they the usual older ones? And... do you find that the range of movement of SM & IF's legs are limited (other than just swinging up and down)?

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I know you guy aren't too down with the Spiderman variants, but i think the BT Spiderman looks pretty good.

Definatley worth the inclusion, pity they couldn't have altered the colour from green to orange, like in the comic for the TRU set or regular wave.