UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy R US Wave 10 revealed

lastweaponmaster

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for reaffirming my fear. I should take pics of every package they have sent me and sent them to customer service. However, I doubt it would change anything.

I've been receiving, and complaining about crushed boxes and packages since 2006 or so. I don't reckon they've gotten any better in the interim. Now we just get padded envelopes instead of boxes. . .

I've been receiving, and complaining about crushed boxes and packages since 2006 or so. I don't reckon they've gotten any better in the interim. Now we just get padded envelopes instead of boxes. . .

I must have won the shipping lottery then, because my order came in a spanking new box with plenty of packing on the inside.

Makes up for the other times I've gotten screwed by them, I guess...

As a huge AoA fan I am loving how this are looking!! thanks for all the pictures, may I please ask someone to post a pic of the back of Sabretooth, I want to see how they did his long hair. Thanks!

Jeff of the Miniacs

After finding the Halo mates at my local TRU on Friday, u managed to find these and the Cap movie wave on a family road trip Saturday. I missed out on the online ordering, but am super happy to have found then in store. Plus, I had coupons that made them esentially a third off. All of mine look good, but I have not had a chance to open them yet.

Too bad we will probably never have the four horseman. I dont see DST giving us Mikhail and Abyss. Hopefully someone can come up with a nice customs for both.

AOA 4 life!

:cough cough:

I agree with what Luke said here. In the meantime, your AoA Colossus custom is phenomenal, HJ. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Totally agree that we need big boots on Sabretooth. I'm probably going to paint some ultimate x-men boots brown and use them. Looking forward to getting Sinister. I still dont understand how we still havent had a Nate Grey released. Too bad we will probably never have the four horseman. I dont see DST giving us Mikhail and Abyss. Hopefully someone can come up with a nice customs for both.

AOA 4 life!

Try using a pair of X-Men 3 Juggernaut's boots on Sabretooth. They are big enough to add bulk to the mate and they look to be the same color brown. If anybody could post a pic of AoA Sabretooth wearing those, it would be much appreciated.

Will do, didnt think of that.

img2135wn.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think it works pretty well.

These are for minijeff, I think they did a good job on the pony tail.

img2136n.jpg

img2137zn.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk

I dont see DST giving us Mikhail and Abyss. Hopefully someone can come up with a nice customs for both.

AOA 4 life!

like these?

AOARasputin1.jpg

Abyss.jpg

Since I did customs of Sinister, Apocalypse, Holocaust, and Archangel they've all been made...maybe these 2 aren't far behind :fingers crossed:

@ Hawkeye's Junk: Thanks. Those boots DO make Sabretooth look 100% better. Wonder why DST didn't think to go that route with his feet. Now all we need is an orange colored crotch cap to complete the look.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

@ Hawkeye's Junk: Thanks. Those boots DO make Sabretooth look 100% better. Wonder why DST didn't think to go that route with his feet. Now all we need is an orange colored crotch cap to complete the look.

Those boots look good. I don't know if we got an orange crotch but I wonder if there's a brown crotch somewhere.

agreed im so glad i sold my warpath angel pack. Now i'm going to have to pay through the nose to get them. I really thought I could find another one. I did the same thing with a clone wars cartoon emperor. now it sells for big bucks

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk

Got my package for wave 10 stuff in today. I was so happy that the outer box wasn't crushed. So I proceeded to open it and I saw Morph's face while opening the box flap and then... A frickin mosquito pops out of the box!!!

I kid you not.

I didn't kill it but let it go and I'm glad I didn't kill it. The contents of my package came in good condition, which is already cause for celebration! Thank you mosquito for cushioning my package! :highfive2:

Got my package for wave 10 stuff in today. I was so happy that the outer box wasn't crushed. So I proceeded to open it and I saw Morph's face while opening the box flap and then... A frickin mosquito pops out of the box!!!

I kid you not.

I didn't kill it but let it go and I'm glad I didn't kill it. The contents of my package came in good condition, which is already cause for celebration! Thank you mosquito for cushioning my package! :highfive2:

Ha!

I got my wave ten from TRU.com and my montly MOTUC figure from mattycollector yesterday. THe minimates came in a nicely packaged box while my MOTUC figure came in a large envelope. :wacko: Everything was in good condition though and since I open all of it anyway it wouldn't have mattered if it had got crushed but I feel for those who buy to keep in package.

Nemesis and Omega Red are the definite winners of this wave. Very cool.

Found wave 10 at the local TRU today! I've been holding off buying Omega Red from the website since I wanted the AOA mates too. They also had the Captain America movie wave and Halo wave 2. I'm broke now. :(