UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy R US Wave 10 revealed

lastweaponmaster

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy SH%$!! thats awesome news!!! :D

im assuming this means we will indeed be seeing a thor/cap specialty wave aswell, also im assuming the secret war cap is his redesign black and red costume and his civil war one is the one that was shown in the TRU poll

Edited by undeadpool

New tweet from Chuck:

"The warehouse tells me TRU Captain America Minimates and Marvel series 10 have shipped from our warehouse out to them."

So they should be showing up ... soon? But then where did the ones that were available online come from? My head hurts...

Aarrgh! Every time I see a new post in this thread I jump a little, thinking someone finally found them and it's time to start hunting! :)

Yeah, that's weird about the shipping... maybe DST's warehouse had a backlog of wave 9 they were trying to push out (based on that glut of wave 8?) before shipping wave 10? I'll be curious to ask Chuck at SDCC about how/whether he thinks wave 8 being an all-TRU exclusive wave affected shipping schedules for subsequent waves (for as much information as he's willing to share).

If they are just shipping now, how did TRU.com have them over a month ago? I've got Omega Red, Morph & Nemesis in my display case and all are from TRU.com. Does TRU.com receive early sample cases?

wheres some pics of Morph and nemesis man??? your holding out on us!!

:P

Jeff of the Miniacs

If they are just shipping now, how did TRU.com have them over a month ago? I've got Omega Red, Morph & Nemesis in my display case and all are from TRU.com. Does TRU.com receive early sample cases?

Maybe it was a gift for some higher ups that ended up getting sold. Or maybe something wrong with all the original figures and we'll see them flooding ebay from China sellers.

wheres some pics of Morph and nemesis man??? your holding out on us!!

:P

Jeff of the Miniacs

Serously dude, pony up some pics of Nemesis and Morph (if you can). I've been dying to see the AoA mates outside of their packaging ever since the first reported findings of these (TRU.com) occurred.

Trying to post some pics. Hopefully, this works.

Review: Both are great figures, no paint issues or off-colored plastic. The only issue with Morph is he has the new style-crotch which makes him difficult to stand. I highly recommend one of Luke's clear stands for use with Morph. (end product advertisement)

Nemesis is awesome and bigger than Hulkbuster if you push the torso up on the waist peg. It looks ridiculous with the torso all the way down on the waist. I've included pictures of the normal and "squat" Nemesis. The only issue with Nemesis is one of the toes/foot is warped. Could just be an issue with mine or maybe it's a mold issue.

nemesismorph1.jpg

busternemesis.jpg

bustersquatnemesis.jpg

busternemesis2-1.jpg

nakednemesis.jpg

Edited by fwoosheyman

Thanks for the pics fwooshyman!:thumbsup: That Nemesis looks extremely bad ass. I say he'll be an early contender for Best Minimate of 2011 this year.

BTW, were you able to snag the AoA Sabretooth / Blink set? If yes, could you post some pics of them as well? Thanks.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Thanks for the pics fwooshyman!:thumbsup: That Nemesis looks extremely bad ass. I say he'll be an early contender for Best Minimate of 2011 this year.

BTW, were you able to snag the AoA Sabretooth / Blink set? If yes, could you post some pics of them as well? Thanks.

i know someone here got that set but i dont know if they posted pics...i want to see what blink comes with

i know someone here got that set but i dont know if they posted pics...i want to see what blink comes with

It's mav-man that has them, but he hasn't got a camera.

I was only able to get Omega/Wolv and Morph/Nemesis.