UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy R US Wave 10 revealed

lastweaponmaster

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else notice Blink is missing the white color for her eyes? It's like the tampo did not have the white fill in at the time of manufacturing. It makes Blink look strange up close but you can't notice it from 3+ feet away.

It's a minor quality issue, just glad to add these to the collection.

i found these in Montgomery County PA but no Blink packs. Did I underestimate that one while keeping my eye on Nemesis? It was practically a full case minus the Blink packs.

Followup post...

As I just said in the X-Men: First Class thread, I went out looking for the X-Men mates at the Melrose Park and Schaumburg IL Toys R Us'es again. Found no X-Men, but did find other new stuff.

Melrose Park had one of the Blink set and one of the Morph set (still lots of Omega Reds) I bought both, Blink and Sabretooth for me. The extra Morph set I'm throwing up in my trade thread if anyone is interested. :P

Schaumburg had full restocks of the Cap mates. I bought one Dum Dum set and one Gabe set, again, for me. Left the other two if anyone wants to go try to grab'em. It also looks like they had a restock of wave 10, because they had about a dozen Iron Fist sets (more than would be in one case) but the exclusives were picked clean already. They also had empty hooks labeled for the X-Men wave, so either they already had them and someone bought them ALL, or they're getting them soon, and they just put the hooks up pre-emptively. Dunno... but I'll probably check again in the next 48 hours...

A little over a week ago my TRU got series 10 after not getting series 9 at all. I went by yesterday and there was a new Case of the Captain America minimates and TRU series 9?!?! WTF. I had to resort to ebay to the the 2 sets that I wanted from series 9 and they finally get them a week after getting series 10? What worries me most is that they were in the back the whole time and they did not bring them out so that they could try and sell so the older stuff.

I was able to get a Nemesis/Morph set, and GUESS WHAT? Nemesis has two right legs. I'm just so lucky. :P

I'd say you're lucky, my first Volstagg didn't even have feet. O.O

Well you could have swapped that out with any generic feet. The problem with me, is that I have no other legs that could match him. :confused:

Edited by Smashmaster12

Ultra-rare variant "Stealth" Iron Fist?! :blink:

post-1173-0-02258100-1306903253_thumb.jp

Nice find! Now I gotta go hunt for the Spidey variant! :tongue:

The closest thing to a variant I ever found was an IM2 War Machine/Mark V with Rhodey's extra hands on Tony's side and Tony's extra hands on Rhrodey's side of the package.