UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy R US Wave 10 revealed

lastweaponmaster

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy apparently bought up loads of the TRU packs when they were online.

Not sure he's gonna be able to sell those Wolvies at that price, though :lol:

that shit pisses me off. his prices are so outrageous to begin with! its too bad tru can make a limit to the amount of purchases. it's dicks like this that take the fun out of collecting... i just woke up and i'm cranky lol

This guy apparently bought up loads of the TRU packs when they were online.

Not sure he's gonna be able to sell those Wolvies at that price, though :lol:

that shit pisses me off. his prices are so outrageous to begin with! its too bad tru can make a limit to the amount of purchases. it's dicks like this that take the fun out of collecting... i just woke up and i'm cranky lol

isn't he or wasn't he a board member? I swear he was.

And has even mentioned to me that he doesn't post much here because he knows people don't approve of what he does.

clearly that hasn't changed lol

So, I ordered the Omega Red pack when these first came up, it shipped on the 11th, and won't be here until the 17th! Goldurn UPS. . .

and lots of others are getting 1-2 day delivery. That sucks you have to wait so long.

Kind of weird that I also ordered a chair for my daughter, and that's coming in today. But they apparently sent the Minimate pack separately via Pony Express.

UPS very rarely gets anything to me in less than 5 days, though, no matter if it ships from Atlanta or California or New York. USPS generally takes about 3-4 days.

Kind of weird that I also ordered a chair for my daughter, and that's coming in today. But they apparently sent the Minimate pack separately via Pony Express.

Maybe minimates are in a different warehouse? I am getting my mates the same time as you K80. It just hurts seeing them on ebay already...

Sorry if this has been pondered, already, but I'm wondering what Sabertooth looks like under the chest piece. They could EASILY have given him a Wildchild chest, which would just mean a new face, hair, and a chain for a quickie custom

Nope, blank orange/brown chest & riser piece underneath. Bummer, it is was good thought. :sad:

Picked up TRU wave 10 today at my local TRU. I got every wave except the Spidey-Iron Fist pack since I already had it. Haven't had a chance to open them up yet but will soon.

So, I ordered the Omega Red pack when these first came up, it shipped on the 11th, and won't be here until the 17th! Goldurn UPS. . .

and lots of others are getting 1-2 day delivery. That sucks you have to wait so long.

I hate UPS, because they definitely take their time, to make sure you know you didn't pay for anything faster... sometimes stuff just sits at a warehouse in the area for a day or two to make sure you don't get service you didn't pay for....

That being said, that UPS-USPS hybrid service really pisses me off too... the tracking is so hit-or-miss if you can find the special UPS portal that tracks those packages - the std UPS thing doesn't work.

Hate to say it, but for the cost, Priority Mail is almost the best deal going

The mailman just dropped off my order, and after a qick inspection, I have to say these are really nice. No noticeable paint flaws, no stuck joints, and they add some much needed brighter colors to my AOA Minimate collection.

Nemesis is much nicer than I was expecting - the translucent parts really show off his skeleton. And I'm impressed by Omega Red as well - if I can get an extra one, I'm going to have to use the tendrils for a Constrictor custom.

Got mine and they look great. I agree that the bright colors are nice change. I never thought we would get AOA minimates. VICTORY! I saw that someone got a set with bad paint apps. Keep hope alive!

Here are some pics

img2092ux.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

all AOA Team Shot

img2087p.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Totally agree that we need big boots on Sabretooth. I'm probably going to paint some ultimate x-men boots brown and use them. Looking forward to getting Sinister. I still dont understand how we still havent had a Nate Grey released. Too bad we will probably never have the four horseman. I dont see DST giving us Mikhail and Abyss. Hopefully someone can come up with a nice customs for both.

AOA 4 life!

Totally agree that we need big boots on Sabretooth. I'm probably going to paint some ultimate x-men boots brown and use them. Looking forward to getting Sinister. I still dont understand how we still havent had a Nate Grey released. Too bad we will probably never have the four horseman. I dont see DST giving us Mikhail and Abyss. Hopefully someone can come up with a nice customs for both.

AOA 4 life!

Try using a pair of X-Men 3 Juggernaut's boots on Sabretooth. They are big enough to add bulk to the mate and they look to be the same color brown. If anybody could post a pic of AoA Sabretooth wearing those, it would be much appreciated.

I am eternally grateful to my surrogate US recipient for the news that my battered & bashed TRU items arrived today. As an unashamed completist of the Minimate line I can only say that I tried as long as I could to stay loyal to my first love ............Minimates............sorry but I deserve more.

ToysRUs = fucking disaster.

Thanks for reaffirming my fear. I should take pics of every package they have sent me and sent them to customer service. However, I doubt it would change anything. I still plan to get my camera ready anyway and reject their offer for a return because there's none left in stock... TRU is the only retailer I buy from that consistently has crushed packaging most of the time. The only uncrushed box I remember getting from them was for my wave 1 order for the Stealth Iron Man movie set.