UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy R US Wave 10 revealed

lastweaponmaster

Grave news for AoA fans . . . . :confused:

I know it's not officially a 'trend' yet, but this is making me wonder if the distribution pattern of Wave 9 is going to become a regular thing.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Local TRU said they got new minimates in on this week's truck. I went rushing down after work but found nothing on the pegs. Asked at Customer Service and they went in the back to get them. They bring out the case and......it's Wave 9. :wallbash:

Local TRU said they got new minimates in on this week's truck. I went rushing down after work but found nothing on the pegs. Asked at Customer Service and they went in the back to get them. They bring out the case and......it's Wave 9. :wallbash:

Heh, didn't this same thing happen for Wave 9? We all rushed in but found the FF wave instead. The cycle continues!

My TRU restocked both Wave 8 and 9 this week, which is fine since I'm a latecomer to minimates so I needed some F4 mates, but I do have a question for you guys--which Thing minimate is the best? I saw the wave 8 TRU Thing and I was kinda underwhelmed by him, but I'm also on the fence about the wave 37 Thing too. Any suggestions?

I used the torso and head of Wave 37 Thing with the arms and legs of TRU Thing, and I am very pleased with the outcome. Neither one really worked for me. I won't complain about Wave 9 restocks. I would love to be able to pick up another Magik/Warlock set.

My TRU restocked both Wave 8 and 9 this week, which is fine since I'm a latecomer to minimates so I needed some F4 mates, but I do have a question for you guys--which Thing minimate is the best? I saw the wave 8 TRU Thing and I was kinda underwhelmed by him, but I'm also on the fence about the wave 37 Thing too. Any suggestions?

for mobility: TRU thing, for the perfect looking and perfect size: Wave 37, personally i like wave 37 thing with the TRU legs and belt. :D

I used the torso and head of Wave 37 Thing with the arms and legs of TRU Thing, and I am very pleased with the outcome. Neither one really worked for me. I won't complain about Wave 9 restocks. I would love to be able to pick up another Magik/Warlock set.

pics? that sounds like it would work really well.

I too switched some pieces. I used the TRU crotch and head, and the rest is 37 including the head cap.

pics? that sounds like it would work really well.

I'll put up a pic tonight (in the FF thread) when I get home from work.

Edit: pic up http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=8695&view=findpost&p=188715

Edited by Turtle

Curses! Just spoke with a more-helpful-than-usual rep at my local TRU, and she said these aren't even showing up in inventory for the warehouse that supplies that store.

Gonna be a long couple months...

Edited by Lobsterman

Curses! Just spoke with a more-helpful-than-usual rep at my local TRU, and she said these aren't even showing up in inventory for the warehouse that supplies that store.

Gonna be a long couple months...

So we came up with the 6 weeks after packaged pics rule. Now we need to come up with the weeks after Twitter/Facebook posting about the wave being shipped to TRU.

I put my order in for this and the Halo series. I am happy my gf did not throw out the "$10 off of $50 spent" coupon I received in the mail last week with their flier.

So glad that for once I got to the website before they were out of stock. Considering I still haven't seen wave 9 at my TRU I am not taking the chance of having to order this wave on eBay so I ordered this wave. Can't wait to get Omega Red!