UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy R US Wave 10 revealed

lastweaponmaster

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice re-use of the Majik teleport base.

Tis! I'm chuffed that they've included it.

the art on her packaging shows her with her quiver of teleport rods (or whatever they are).

Does anyone know if the finished product has them? Have we seen pics of them on the proto?

Edited by Nessex

the art on her packaging shows her with her quiver of teleport rods (or whatever they are).

Does anyone know if the finished product has them? Have we seen pics of them on the proto?

Anyone else thinking about giving this right to Nightcrawler??

I like the transparent webline Spidey has. Might need a few of those.

Sabretooth & Wild Child were two different characters.

Maybe I'm totally mistaken, but I thought there was an issue with morph playing the role of wild child...? I'm not positive, regardless I'm just kind of hoping for a morph, that well, morphs...

I'm sure he'll already come with one, besides Nightcrawler's teleportation doesn't usually come off as being a pink color (as this base is). You'd have been much better off using Majik's base...

I'd love to see a red color see-through plastic for a Kurt base...

Maybe I'm totally mistaken, but I thought there was an issue with morph playing the role of wild child...? I'm not positive, regardless I'm just kind of hoping for a morph, that well, morphs...

It's been awhile since I read them, so I don't remember. It doesn't sound familiar, though. 458345.gif

And, I apologize, I totally misread your post. I thought you were talking about an extra head & hands for Sabretooth "for his Wild Child look".

He's typically shown with purple smoke, though. I'd rather see a new base along the lines of Rachel's Phoenix stand.

But I didn't see anyone talking about the release date, is there a verdict on that? I know a lot of people are still trying to hunt down wave 9 but to be honest, I know 9 was out at my local TRU right before or at least the day after Christmas... I really don't want to miss the 10 spot. Any news around the campfire? AOA rules, so...

The general rule of thumb is that we can expect to see product in stores 6-8 weeks after they show the final packaged products on the website. Sometimes though, in the case of the Halo Army Builders, they don't reveal the package art on the website and we just have to go by Diamond's shipping dates (for LCS releases) or people finding them in stores (in the case of TRU).

In the case of TRU Wave 10, DST hasn't shown the final packaging yet, so we are talking late March/Early April at the earliest.

Thanks for the info, I'm loving the Led lit profile pic...

I'm sure he'll already come with one, besides Nightcrawler's teleportation doesn't usually come off as being a pink color (as this base is). You'd have been much better off using Majik's base...

Forgot you were new for a sec. Way back in the NYCC thread i mentioned i spoke with Chuck and they didn't have plans to use it for Kurt. ;)

Forgot you were new for a sec. Way back in the NYCC thread i mentioned i spoke with Chuck and they didn't have plans to use it for Kurt. ;)

No majik style teleport base but there's definitely a white poof of smoke in the box for a base.

• 1 month later...
These are up on TRU's site now...and sold out already. At least you can't add any to your cart.

Man, TRU sucks on so many different levels.

Was able to add them to my cart and order them just now, of course I'll probably get a cancellation email later today telling me they are out of stock and unable to fill my order.

Edited by Santos L Halper

Just looking at the TRU webpage and noticed that the non exclusive Thor movie sets are available and IN STOCK, but no mention of Sif/Volstagg or civilian Thor/Asgardian Guard. Strange. <_<

Does anyone else wonder why the Stiga Quickserve Table Tennis Table invariably comes up in the results for a search for "minimates" on toysrus.com?

And all of a sudden, all the puzzle pieces started falling into place. . .

I was enjoying not having to make the twice-weekly trips to TRU to hunt for Minimates. Ah, well...

Anyone want to help me make room for new Minimates and buy 10 Spider-Man/Lizard packs? How about a Thor/Loki pack?