UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

2010 Christmas Battle Beast

Ivan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked with Diamond today, and retailers will definitely be getting these this year.

So how does this work exactly, Luke? Does each retailer get one? Does this mean my LCS will get one too? Or do they need to be ordered?

I am just wondering if I need to start buttering up my LCS owner. I know there are not that many die-hard minimate collectors that they serve, but that still did not help me get a FCBD minimate from them this last time. <_<

So how does this work exactly, Luke? Does each retailer get one? Does this mean my LCS will get one too? Or do they need to be ordered?

I am just wondering if I need to start buttering up my LCS owner. I know there are not that many die-hard minimate collectors that they serve, but that still did not help me get a FCBD minimate from them this last time. <_<

I am told that every store that receives product from Diamond in December/January will receive one of these.

So how did DST make Santa Croc change colors instantly? I want!

Wait 'til you see the one they're giving to Minimate website owners.

disco.gif

Gator needs food, badly.

(and anti-seizure medication)

I need tons of em, string em all up and use em as xmas lights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I just heard back form my rep, and DST decided not to do it this year.

EDIT: I guess it would be "last year" actually.

Thanks for the info. So this Santa Gator will still be a photoshop dream. I'm not sure that Santa Claus really exist now ^^