UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 41

minijeff

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are playing the Spidey game, I'll go with Ultimate Spidey with backpack and removable mask (ugh) and Peter Parker hair.

Was I the only person who liked Spidey with a removable mask...?! I was hoping a future Scarlet mate would have one.

Long as the Spidey isn't classic I'm keen.

I don't care for masks on Spidey typically, but when done well (such as the black removable mask from the Secret Wars set), it can work. I think they've had some issues spacing out the masks' features on the tampos that made the masks look worse than they had to.

Of course, giving us the option (an extra, masked head plus slip mask to go over human face) would be most ideal :)

Edited by karamazov80

I would much prefer an updated Absorbing Man or Rhino over another A-Bom, personally. At least the previous A-Bom has a powerhouse chest.

As for Hulk himself, I'm realizing we haven't had a gray version in eons. And no Joe Fixits yet. Would be nice to get a gray Hulk of some sort. Though they may be holding out for the inevitable "Hulk Through the Ages" set.

Edited by karamazov80

An updated Rhino with extra parts to make either the classic or 90's version would be neat.

So would a good ol' Gray Hulk... as well as a Mr. Fixit.

What makes me wonder about the new Hulk is if he'll be the same green as the previous one so you can switch the parts out if you don't like the face/hair that comes with it.

Edited by Mystery Man

We've never gotten A-Bomb. We got Abomination.

A-Bomb is Rick Jones as a blue armadillo Hulk:

red-hulk-vs-a-bomb-wallpaper-36-l.jpg

ah, whilst aware A-Bomb was a different character, and Rick Jones... I wasn't aware they looked different. As much as I'd prefer a 'Hulked-Up' Abomination, an A-Bomb would be an acceptable compromise, and a new character for those more interested in such things... I'd only take a little paint to make him into a 'proper' Abomination.

We've never gotten A-Bomb. We got Abomination.

A-Bomb is Rick Jones as a blue armadillo Hulk:

Oh, I just assumed it was a nickname :lol:

Well, blue armadillo Rick Jones is surely not a stupid idea. Bring it, DST! :buttrock:

I don't care for masks on Spidey typically, but when done well (such as the black removable mask from the Secret Wars set), it can work. I think they've had some issues spacing out the masks' features on the tampos that made the masks look worse than they had to.

Of course, giving us the option (an extra, masked head plus slip mask to go over human face) would be most ideal :)

I also don't care for Spidey masks, in general. However, the only reason the Secret Wars Spidey mask worked was because of the color scheme, I think. I haven't personally confirmed anything but I assume all the slip-on masks are the same mold. It just seems that the brighter colors make the bulkiness stick out more (Spider-Girl). TRU exclusive Bullseye's mask didn't make him seem that bulky.

And I like your ideal option. ;)