UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 41

minijeff

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it been confirmed this'll be an all Spidey wave?

All Chuck has said so far is that we can expect a SpiderMan mini & a Green Goblin with an accessory 'everyone will like'.

I'm personally hoping for a mixed wave, as the last SpiderMan wave didn't 'wow' me (with the exception of Scorpion), however it's been 10 waves since the last all Spidey wave. That combined with SpiderMan being kind of the Flagship for Marvel, Chuck being a huge fan and this being a 'special number' wave. . . i'd be unsurprised if this did end up being an all spidey wave.

Hmmm... if we're getting the Goblin Glider, I wonder if we might get a set based on this cover:

39-2.jpg

I could live with that.

I could live with that as well.

I'm hoping it'll be an all Spidey wave so that Morbius/1st Appearance Punisher and some other much needed Spidey villains will see the light of day. Updated Rhino, f'r instance? Or how's about a Molten Man or Stegron? A full set of that kind of awesomeness would do alot to ease the pill of swallowing another Spidey/Green Goblin... even if Gobby finally has a glider.

now that is a awsome Spidy -that needs to be a minimate all fans need to have !!!

If it were to be an all-Spidey wave again... I'd like to see any of the following....

Updated Rhino

Updated Kingpin

Molten Man

Morbius

Jackal

Updated Scarlet Spider (with sculpted hoodie)

Plus if we are getting a Green Goblin with glider...a variant with Hobgoblin and his glider, please.

Prob Hulked Up means a larger size like Juggernaut and Thing.

Not a bad thing really just got to wait now see what its paired with.

I'm crossing my fingers for Wendigo!!! B)

That would be cool and maybe a few parts reused from the Jim Lee Beast style.