UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 41

minijeff

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many things about that picture that freak me out. Is that Mole Man's dismembered head in a floating jar? Is that the ghost of Johnny Storm, or one of the Power Pack? And what's the deal with the parrots?

Oh, and is Spider Man on every Marvel team now? Is he an honorary X-Man, too?

Edited by Lobsterman

Wow. I mean...just WOW...

Johnny dies and yet the Fantastic Three look so...happy and sterile outfitted.

And Spidey has become like Wolverine, joining every team out there and yet is still treated like crap. ^_^

Apparently Dragon Man, Franklin and Valeria Richards, a dn a bunch of others I have no idea whom they are also are part of the team... I'm guessing maybe the other blonde male in the art is maybe Zero-G from the Power Pack since Franlin used to hang with them, but I'm not sure.

Ok, I have not read a comic book in some years now, and it appears I have not been missing much. What is with the mini people on the flying scooters and in Thing's hand? Very strange Marvel. That being said, I actually really like these costumes, even Spidey's. Now, I don't think they should be permanent uniforms (I suspect they will be worn until the imminent resurection of Johnny), but if we got mates of these, I wouldn't complain.

BS

Apparently Dragon Man, Franklin and Valeria Richards, a dn a bunch of others I have no idea whom they are also are part of the team... I'm guessing maybe the other blonde male in the art is maybe Zero-G from the Power Pack since Franlin used to hang with them, but I'm not sure.

Reed decided to take any and all super smart kid in the Marvel Universe and teach/raise them himself. You're right in thinking it's his kids, Zero-G (he apparently has a number of doctorates), Dargon Man (apparently now smarter), some mole men etc.

I actually like the idea of Peter/Spidey being on this team. I've always loved the Spider-Man/Fantastic Four interactions, especally when they FINALLY learned Peter was Spidey (which then got retconned, but thankfully fixed). I'd happily see him drop out of the Avenger teams and spend his time helping them.

As for the Goblin Glider, it looks awesome :D. Can't wait to see more.

Holy crap, that thing is sweet! Man I wish we had been getting those all along, now we'll all be buying multiples to equip the rest of our goblins. See, there was never any "We can't make a goblin glider because Marvel says no" bologna, it was just an elaborate plan by Chuck and his crew to make more $ for DST!!! Conspiracy I say! Conspiracy!! :wacko:

CRAZYBS