UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 41

minijeff

**note: this is now wave 41 instead of 40**

Hitting Chucks twitter today and he has posted a hint for series 40....he already said that 39 was the Thor movie wave

<a href="http://twitter.com/dstchuck" target="_blank">http://twitter.com/dstchuck</a>

"Series 40 Miniamtes will have a Spider-Man in there - big shock , right???"

while I am sure some of us are gonna turn on the complaint horn with that I am just happy to be collecting a line a great toys that is still going! When I started buying these way back at wave 4 I never expected that they would be still going this strongly, many other toys lines have come and gone in that time frame!

Jeff of the Miniacs

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By saying Spider-Man is IN.... my logic concludes that Hulk ,Wolverine, Cap ,Thor ,Iron Man & all the other big-hitters are OUT. If they are out then I'm inclined to believe we'll get a bunch of random 'mates in this wave & my gut tells me it may be villain orientated with perhaps a re-do of Rhino or Chameleon. We must be getting a traditional Nick Fury & we've had too many WW2 styled Minimates not to get a Sgt.Fury soon.

I'll get hammered for saying it but it is about time we got a totally brilliant LCS Marvel wave .

Tron Spidey FTW (just to get everyone moaning when we dont get it) it could be another Bigtime costume it has been said he will go through a few costume changes in that series then go back to the red an blue.

Anyone know if I sign up for the SMS thingy on that tweet page if they just send em or do I have to pay?

I dont follow twitter I would just like to get texts when there is stuff like that mentioned.

Tron Spidey FTW (just to get everyone moaning when we dont get it) it could be another Bigtime costume it has been said he will go through a few costume changes in that series then go back to the red an blue.

Anyone know if I sign up for the SMS thingy on that tweet page if they just send em or do I have to pay?

I dont follow twitter I would just like to get texts when there is stuff like that mentioned.

I just have it bookmarked and it is part of my daily website rotation now...I had debated the sms bit but figure this was just as easy

Jeff of the Miniacs

By saying Spider-Man is IN.... my logic concludes that Hulk ,Wolverine, Cap ,Thor ,Iron Man & all the other big-hitters are OUT. If they are out then I'm inclined to believe we'll get a bunch of random 'mates in this wave & my gut tells me it may be villain orientated with perhaps a re-do of Rhino or Chameleon. We must be getting a traditional Nick Fury & we've had too many WW2 styled Minimates not to get a Sgt.Fury soon.

I'll get hammered for saying it but it is about time we got a totally brilliant LCS Marvel wave .

I hope you're right. I know it's obvious, but if Spider-Man is in wave 40, then wave 40 is not movie related- Cap or Thor. Will wave 41 be Cap movie? Shield Agent/Fury (variant WW2 Fury) would be beyond great in wave 40.

Edit: About time we get the Goblin with his glider.

Edited by Turtle

you can also put it on an RSS reader if you have one on your phone.

<_< Meh.

I can't really think of any many spidey-variants that I'm looking forward too (Man-Spider is really the only one I'd like to see made and I don't see that happening). Also, the last goblin mate is great and the glider from Menance works just fine with the goblin.

Hopefully, the rest of the wave will have something new and exciting.

I hope you're right. I know it's obvious, but if Spider-Man is in wave 40, then wave 40 is not movie related- Cap or Thor. Will wave 41 be Cap movie? Shield Agent/Fury (variant WW2 Fury) would be beyond great in wave 40.

Edit: About time we get the Goblin with his glider.

Chuck has already confirmed that wave 39 is the Thor movie wave

Jeff of the Miniacs

Maybe the Spider-Man being hinted at is Doppelganger Spider-Man? He would look awesome as a minimate, and we have the 6-armed pieces now.

I just re-read Infinity War where he was first shown and thought he'd eventually show up as a Mate. 2012 is the anniversary of the series and I wondered if a set might get released with Doppelganger Spidey, Magus, Quasar and Kang, who were all featured in the series. I even thought about suggesting it inthe Q&A to maybe put an idea in someone's mind if they haven't considered it already.