UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 41

minijeff

Somewhere, Nessex had a heart attack........ ;)

Fantastic news.

I wonder what kind of blackmail material Nessex got ahold of? Must be a doozy. Seems like every other release announcement is something from his "dream" list.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so im guessing the line up is

spiderman/greengoblin

hulk/ironmman(most likely thorbuster since we already have hulkbuster)

mr sinister/nimrod sentinal

aoa sinister/nimrod sentinal

That seems like a solid guess, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the WWH Hulkbuster suit.

WWH Iron Man/Hulked up Hulk with WWH accessories. Please oh please let this be what DST is doing.

i wouldnt mind a WWH ironman actually. i actually hope the hulk is just green hlk with no beefed up parts and maybe a few extra peices to make banner like their doing for the new thor. another thing that would be awsome would be if under the hulkbuster armor, ironman has the thorbuster chest.

i hope the nimrod is just regular nimrod but they classify him as an army builder. another thought is...

spiderman/green goblin

hulk/WWH ironman

nimrod/ CLASSIC MULTIPLE MAN(is the 90's look the desired one?)

mr sinister/classic multiple man

Nimrod as a variant of Mr. Sinister or vice versa would be a bit strange though, wouldn't it?

I don't see another multiple man coming any time soon, but it would be preferable to some others we've seen IMO. Brood would be cool, but would require lots of sculpted parts. Shi'ar soldier is another X-possibility, as is a generic Reaver or Magneto Acolyte. Or Maybe even a generic demon from the Inferno storyline. . .OK, probably not, but it would be a good fit with Sinister.

Laser Armor Spider-Man & Hobgoblin w/ new glider

Thorbuster Iron Man & Bulked Up Hulk

Nimrod & Mr Sinister

Nimrod & Ms Sinister variant

I put Hobgoblin instead of Green Goblin because Hobby's coming back in the comics and GG's been done a lot recently.

See, I'm getting confused with all these new Spidey suits. Is laser armor the same as the Big Time costume, or are they wheeling this one out soon? If its the same, we're getting Big Time with Shadowland, making its inclusion 2 waves later overkill, even by DST's Spidey-love standards.

And I refuse to acknowledge the new Hobgoblin since they killed the good one.

That seems like a solid guess, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the WWH Hulkbuster suit.

Ugh, I hope not. I hate that design, and was so happy with the one we got.

Nimrod as a variant of Mr. Sinister or vice versa would be a bit strange though, wouldn't it?

That's not what he said. The variant of Mr. Sinister would be MS. Sinister, with Nimrod being the army builder.

593643-ms_super.jpg

Mister Sinister is a horrible looking character, but an essential X-Villain. So. . .good news.

Toad, Pyro, comic Blob, and Avalanche NEED to be made, though.

Better looking than you :P

Laser Armor Spider-Man & Hobgoblin w/ new glider

Thorbuster Iron Man & Bulked Up Hulk

Nimrod & Mr Sinister

Nimrod & Ms Sinister variant

I put Hobgoblin instead of Green Goblin because Hobby's coming back in the comics and GG's been done a lot recently.

Yessssssss I'm so glad we're finally getting Sinister. I can't wait to see the prototypes. Depending on how things look I might get the whole wave. Too bad Luke made a custom of Nimrod, that might set the record for fastest retired custom XD

Edited by Dio

That's not what he said. The variant of Mr. Sinister would be MS. Sinister, with Nimrod being the army builder.

Sorry, I was referring to robomate's list

Better looking than you :P

Jeez, I look worse than some part clown, part bird, part robot freak with a flat-top hairdo? That sucks.

Edited by karamazov80

Sorry, I was referring to robomate's list

spiderman/green goblin

hulk/WWH ironman

nimrod/ CLASSIC MULTIPLE MAN(is the 90's look the desired one?)

mr sinister/classic multiple man

Oh, what the frak!? No offense, robomate, but that makes zero sense. :huh:

And, yes, the 90's Multiple Man is extremely desired (by me at least), but I'd rather have him in a wave with the rest of 90's X-Factor...

So the post by All-Star Matt... is that a confirmed line-up?

I was wondering that myself. I think he knew what was coming for a few waves after he left, but I don't know how far his future-vision extends...

He's got a copy of the Destiny Diaries . . . so his predictions are more likely possibilities than certain outcomes :P

I'm also TOTALLY on board with Sinister having the AoA variant over the Ms Sinister Variant (If he actually IS the short packed character)

Although - he would probably require a fair amount of unique sculpting . . . possibly too much for a variant figure :(

For the Iron Man mate........ I'd be up for Stark's Factory Armor..... I mean, why not.

"Iron Man of Earth X/Iron Manor- In the world of Earth-X, the whole world has become exposed to an airborne agent which causes everyone to mutate into superpowered beings. Tony Stark sealed off his factory complex while still inside, fearful of being changed into a `super´-version of himself. Over the years, he constructed an army of Iron Men, intended to be used as a worldwide police force, but never used- again for fear of being corrupted by such power. Instead, he built robotic versions of the deceased Avengers, otherwise remaining mostly passive inside his fortress. Forced into action by the arrival of the Celestials, he revealed that his entire factory was a final, titanic armor; he managed to delay the Host of the immense aliens, but was finally destroyed."

So the post by All-Star Matt... is that a confirmed line-up?

I was wondering that myself. I think he knew what was coming for a few waves after he left, but I don't know how far his future-vision extends...

He's got a copy of the Destiny Diaries . . . so his predictions are more likely possibilities than certain outcomes :P

I'm also TOTALLY on board with Sinister having the AoA variant over the Ms Sinister Variant (If he actually IS the short packed character)

Although - he would probably require a fair amount of unique sculpting . . . possibly too much for a variant figure :(

Whatever happens, I am not in favor of an AOA Sinister/Ms Sinister setup. I think it's cool that we got so many AOA characters and all, but I'd hate to not get the classic 616 look this go-around, as I doubt they'll come back to him. I fear, however, that this outcome might be likely, with DST's desire to have both current characters and box set tie-ins in the line.

Whatever happens, I am not in favor of an AOA Sinister/Ms Sinister setup. I think it's cool that we got so many AOA characters and all, but I'd hate to not get the classic 616 look this go-around, as I doubt they'll come back to him. I fear, however, that this outcome might be likely, with DST's desire to have both current characters and box set tie-ins in the line.

I only meant i'd be keen on him as the Variant. I wouldn't want to see him made at the expense of the 616 version.

Damn - 2010 has been good to this little X-Fan :)

I only meant i'd be keen on him as the Variant. I wouldn't want to see him made at the expense of the 616 version.

Damn - 2010 has been good to this little X-Fan :)

And rather annoying to this non-X Fan... <_<

But last year was a good year, with Black Bolt and Captain Marvel and all, so it all evens out. We'd just better get a Kang/Black Knight set and a Squadron Supreme box set... :thumbsup: