Here are the non-Marvel listings I found at the Diamond reatailer's site:

(DST) GHOSTBUSTERS REAL GHOSTBUSTERS MINIMATES BOX SET

(DST) UNIVERSAL MONSTERS MUMMY MINIMATES BOX SET

(DST) HALO MINIMATES VIOLET BOX SET

(DST) HALO MINIMATES ORANGE BOX SET

(DST) HALO MINIMATES BROWN BOX SET

Now the TRU stuff ...

SONY MINIMATES WAVE 1 ASST (TRU)

REAL GHOSTBUSTERS MINIMATES WAVE 1 (TRU)

REAL GHOSTBUSTERS MINIMATES WAVE 2 (TRU)

REAL GHOSTBUSTERS MINIMATES WAVE 3 (TRU)

HALO MINIMATES WAVE 2 (TRU)

HALO MINIMATES WAVE 3 (TRU)

HALO MINIMATES WAVE 4 (TRU)

MINIMATES MAX GUARDIAN WARRIOR WAVE 1 (TRU)

MINIMATES MAX ELITE HEROES WAVE 2 (TRU)

MINIMATES MAX BATTLE BEASTS WAVE 1 (TRU)

Veddy interesting.

And if you didn't see, here's the Marvel stuff:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...mp;#entry174070

Edited by Xybot

Guardian Warrior ? That means nothing to me but there appears to be a 'game' (?) 'Adventure Quest' (?) that might relate to this?

Some of this looks fascinating.

NO. I am NOT buying Real Ghostbuster minimates. I friggin hate that!

Oh I'll buy them but will they (the guys not the ghosts) be human-likenesses or cartoon-likenesses? If it's the latter I'm not so sure that'll be a good idea.

All the Minimate news - it's like an early Christmas...

Some thoughts:

- Finally, Battle Beasts are coming to the shelf. Maybe. I look forward to multiple two packs with repainted croco-gators.

- Guardian Warrior? Interesting...

- 3 waves of Real Ghostbusters?

- No mention of Pirates? Are they getting folded into the Elite Heroes brand? Or are they the mysterious Guardian Warriors?

I think it's safe to say that TRU is ready to back Minimates for whatever they end up making. Maybe next year we'll finally get that Golden Girls Minimates wave that's always been rumored to happen.

Betty White needs an action figure before she dies. And it better come quick.

if they include a croco-gator in a boxed wave I will be pissed.(or atleast one that has a same paint scheme as the current exclusives), like they did the the MAX jet pilot. :angry:

Prepare to be pissed ,I almost guarantee we'll get another . It is sometimes easy to forget that not everybody could get hold of just one of these crocs .

if they include a croco-gator in a boxed wave I will be pissed.(or atleast one that has a same paint scheme as the current exclusives), like they did the the MAX jet pilot. :angry:

Prepare to be pissed ,I almost guarantee we'll get another . It is sometimes easy to forget that not everybody could get hold of just one of these crocs .

and thats why i will be upset. It will take away the "specialness" of them. so I wont be as frustrated as long as they use different paint schemes. however my current croco-gators could use some new friends. :) looking forward to the other BB's

I'm curious about guardian heroes and the battle beasts but wil probably be passing on most of this stuff.

Minimates seem to be heading in an interesting and possibly dangerous direction right now, IMO they are no longer built robust enough for kids playtime treatment, but these new lines are obviously trying really hard to make ground in the kiddie market. IMO If DST is to really push to be a Playmobil or Lego type brand they need to address QC issues on things like loose joints and plastic quality.

T.

Try being a completist of all things Minimates. Oy.

It ain't that bad. You just need an infinite budget, infinite patience, a fleet of Predator drones, a spare brain, a fresh kitten named 'Ruffles', webbed toes, a case of Mellow Yellow and a pair of rocket pants. With that, anything is possible.

Try being a completist of all things Minimates. Oy.

It ain't that bad. You just need an infinite budget, infinite patience, a fleet of Predator drones, a spare brain, a fresh kitten named 'Ruffles', webbed toes, a case of Mellow Yellow and a pair of rocket pants. With that, anything is possible.

fresh kitten named 'Ruffles........... check!!!!