UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ideas for the M.A.X line...

Casval

Just throwin this out there, but the kyle reese from the BD HK tank pak has some neat stuff. His uniform is similar to the General John Conner as well. Wouldn't it be cool to see a 2 pack in the max line of future resistance fighters. They could call them whatever just have them in those suits with generic names.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great idea future soldiers

Just throwin this out there, but the kyle reese from the BD HK tank pak has some neat stuff. His uniform is similar to the General John Conner as well. Wouldn't it be cool to see a 2 pack in the max line of future resistance fighters. They could call them whatever just have them in those suits with generic names.

Here are some of my wishes for the MAX line:

1. A paramedic set (male & female minimates). They'd come equiped with a guerny, defibulator, medkit, stethescope, blood pressure gauge (that could slide on a mninimate arm) and oxygen tank. More importantly, this pair would come with a classic ambulance, so customizers could easily make an Ecto-1 out of it.
  2. Army soldiers are a given. Who wouldn't want to give their General Ross minimatea platoon of soldiers to go after the Hulk? The'd come with the standard soldier fare: machine guns. bazookas, WMDs, etc.
  3. A few sets of varying ninjas would be cool. Varying masks and costumes would look awesome along with a slew of weapons including katanas, sais, kamas and shurikens.

Oooo, here's some other ideas I have for the line:

-Make sure if you're putting extra arms in a pack that you add tampos to the chest pieces they're supposed to go with.

-If you have tampos on the chest pieces under jackets, add some arms to go with it.

-Don't give everyone the same head-it's weird, but in real life not everyone looks the same.

-Stop being so white centered-some minority like to rescue or protect people too.

Probably not what this thread's about, but after going through my stuff yesterday to find extra heads to make my MAX line look less cloned this is all I could think of. And some accountants.

Here are some of my wishes for the MAX line:

1. Army soldiers are a given. Who wouldn't want to give their General Ross minimatea platoon of soldiers to go after the Hulk? The'd come with the standard soldier fare: machine guns. bazookas, WMDs, etc.

only problem would be we wouldn't be able to find the WMD's in the packaging!!!

Edited by winkerbean

im LOVING this line. for villians i could see some sort of evil scientist with various tech-equipped villians and maybe some androids. (this would go with the some-what futuristic pilots and those cool mech suits), for the police they could make a convict pack with chains and shackles, they could make thugs,mobsters,bank robbers(with ski masks), for the military figures they could just make enemy armies with a differant logo.

for future additions to the M.A.X. line i have a wishlist

-vikings(asgardians ;) )

-E.M.C.'s (paramedics)

-medical staff(scrubs,labcoats,charts,etc)

-prison gaurds (with warden variant)

-prisoners

-more military units

-astronaughts

-deep sea divers(military, rescue, whatever)

-secret service(suits and shades)

and for vehicles

-ambulance

-boat(of any kind)

-prison bus(or van)

-squad car

-siege tower

-some sort of military vehicle(hum-v or whatever)

i like making lists :)

What no one is gonna say it?? Fine, i'll take the hit:

Adult Female "Dancers"

;) In all seriousness, i just want Female Cops, possibly female military for the SpecOps too. Actually, i want some regular Military folk, especially those in Fatigues or something similar to the Ultimate SHIELD Soldiers, in various colors (i.e. Tan, Greens, Greys/Blues); after all, my custom Smallville Michael Hogan "Colonel Slade Wilson" needs an army of more than two. :lol:

Also i want Doctors, both Lab Coats and Scrubs...........so i can make the cast OF Scrubs. :) God i love that show.

All good ideas. Think along the lines of fleshing out the previous stuff too. And with Disney wanting in on this a Pirates of the carabian line might not sound so far away. I know they're making pirates for M.A.X. An evil scientist sounds cool. Zombies would be freaking sweet. Imagine Beverly Hills Cop with zombies lol. All kinds of playset ideas. This line ould be huge or fail utterly lol.