UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-RGB

So, did the 2nd 4-pack come out this week?

Nope! Next week.

Thanks!

Guess that means I'll be lucky if BBTS gets mine in before 2012, since they today got in my vehicles wave, and I still have yet to see the Femme Fatales in stock. I really don't know why it takes them so damn long to get them in stock! If anyone out there knows why, I'd love to hear it!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess that means I'll be lucky if BBTS gets mine in before 2012, since they today got in my vehicles wave, and I still have yet to see the Femme Fatales in stock. I really don't know why it takes them so damn long to get them in stock! If anyone out there knows why, I'd love to hear it!

Femme Fatales is in stock, I got my order notice earlier today... why it’s taking them so damned long is a good question though, I’d also like to know why.

• 2 weeks later...

Femme Fatales is in stock, I got my order notice earlier today... why it’s taking them so damned long is a good question though, I’d also like to know why.

I've been wondering for quite a while now why it's been taking them so long to get stuff in... also sometimes they just get a few in then back to preorder it goes... The only thing I can think is that they are having financial trouble and their suppliers have them on a cash in advance status

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here you go:

383681_302604629783801_170392609671671_926827_1550129996_n.jpg401186_302604596450471_170392609671671_926826_825706974_n.jpg

those green proton blast look great... also I appreciate the continuity of Winston and Peter sharing a torso cover like in wave 2 (between the Staypuftgate-which-is-such-a-non-issue-it-doesn’t-deserve-to-be-a-gate and Peter and Winston having Egon torsos in the proto-type pictures and Winston torsos in the final and the prototypes for these having everyone but Peter with an Egon torso I wasn’t sure what we’d end up with, so I’m happy they match the original RGB’s very much.)

I'm with Dr. Baghead in the less crazy way, glad the Spectral Busters keep their body shapes from the regular versions. Adds a little extra continuity to it :D

And the green "highly destructive ecto streams" are a fantastic addition

my one & only complaint (and it's a small one) is that they don't glow. That would have been the cherry on top of this wonderful Minimate Sunday. As is, this is a great boxset for any RGB fan, and I really really hope it isn't the last.

I can't remember the name of the episode off the top of my head but in a nutshell:

* The gang had just defeated Gozer and returned to the firehouse covered in marshmallow

* Egon tells Peter to properly dispose of the suits as he fears the marshmallow goo will create new problems

* Peter doesn't

* Janine announces their new suits have arrived, i.e. the coloured coded ones we all know and love

* During the night the goo reacts with the suit, creating spectral versions of the Ghostbusters whom were hell bent on trapping and replacing the four busters

I can't remember the name of the episode off the top of my head but in a nutshell:

* The gang had just defeated Gozer and returned to the firehouse covered in marshmallow

* Egon tells Peter to properly dispose of the suits as he fears the marshmallow goo will create new problems

* Peter doesn't

* Janine announces their new suits have arrived, i.e. the coloured coded ones we all know and love

* During the night the goo reacts with the suit, creating spectral versions of the Ghostbusters whom were hell bent on trapping and replacing the four busters

Episode is from the very first season, called Citizen Ghost

and pics are up on the site now

Edited by Jay Tigran

• 4 weeks later...