UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-RGB

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I witnessed a fresh case being opened at TRU today. All angry Staypufts. The same at another TRU. By the way, here is the case breakdown in case anyone is interested:

4x Peter/Winston

4x StayPuft/Louis

2x Evil Slimer/Sandman

2x Logo Ghost/Killerwatt

The paint aps are really sloppy in this wave. Are the 4-packs painted any better? I still need to pick up set #1.

Maybe there will be a "Best of" wave so Stay Puft will be fixed then. And he'll be available in abundant amounts.

I don't care if there's a screw up in the happy or angry face in the boxset. As long as Stay Puft is translucent, I'm happy.

Edited by storm 1:08

Maybe there will be a "Best of" wave so Stay Puft will be fixed then. And he'll be available in abundant amounts.

I don't care if there's a screw up in the happy or angry face in the boxset. As long as Stay Puft is translucent, I'm happy.

What makes you think Stay Puft'll be translucent?

Having all four Ghostbusters now makes me really want a Minimate Ecto-1. Sad that we can never have one officially made, but has anyone maybe been planning their own un-official one maybe?

Having all four Ghostbusters now makes me really want a Minimate Ecto-1. Sad that we can never have one officially made, but has anyone maybe been planning their own un-official one maybe?

while I don’t know how to make an Ecto-1 in MAX style, your post makes me want to get an extra Rocket Hog (or whatever Warthog has the best gun) spray paint it white, slap a logo on the hood and a make a Kenner -esque toyectic ride (the Ecto-Hog?) for the guys to rid until Mattel releases the elite Hot Wheels version.