UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-RGB

Toys R Us has 2 exclusives per wave (the ghost sets), 1 non-labeled exclusive, and 1 repack of a LCS boxset.

If you buy the LCS boxsets, you then need to get the TRU Exclusives, and the non-labeled exclusive, and you should be all set.

In TRU Wave 1, the Ghostbuster Janine/Ghostbuster Slimer is the non-labeled exclusive and the LCS Boxset repack is Ray/Egon.

In TRU Wave 2, the Angry Stay Puft/Ghostbuster Louis is the non-labeled exclusive* and the LCS Boxset repack is Peter/Winston.

* as Dr Baghead posted, there is some uncertainty of the exclusivity of Stay Puft at the moment, as the TRU Stay Puft was supposed to be 'smiley' while the LCS was supposed to be 'angry'.

If you only want those figures, then get the 2 LCS boxsets and supplement the TRU exclusives as wanted.

Edited by youbastards

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, Logo Ghost (Buster) is hands down my vote for best 'mate of 2011! This figure is just so cool, and works not only as a Minimate, but as a small piece of pop culture artwork! This 'mate goes to show that the designers still have quite a few tricks up their sleeves, and I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Bravo, DST, bravo!

clapping-orson.gif

Man hopefully my TRU has these when I go tomorrow. I have a rewards r us certificate that isn't good until tomorrow and tru.com doesn't have the logo ghost set up anymore so I don't want to only order the three other sets, I want to get them all at the same time.

Has anyone else been able to confirm finding a 'smiley Puft'? All of the packs I have found so far have been 'angry Puft', so either DST decided to change their marketing of non-labeled variants, or (what I guess has happened) Santos may have just been lucky enough to find an error pack. I am guessing that at some point DST swapped the TRU and boxset versions and 'smiley Puft' will be in the second boxset and one of the heads just landed in the wrong bin at the factory. :wacko:

Has anyone else been able to confirm finding a 'smiley Puft'? All of the packs I have found so far have been 'angry Puft', so either DST decided to change their marketing of non-labeled variants, or (what I guess has happened) Santos may have just been lucky enough to find an error pack. I am guessing that at some point DST swapped the TRU and boxset versions and 'smiley Puft' will be in the second boxset and one of the heads just landed in the wrong bin at the factory. :wacko:

for them all last night. My TRU only had 2 Pufts.....both of which were meanie, not smiley. :(

Edited by Ninja Mate

I’ve now seen 8 Stay Pufts in the wild, all angry... it’ll be interesting to see how this plays out, but if any figure has to cause confusion I’m glad it’s Stay Puft since he’s offering nothing new in the long run, I’d hate to have lost one of the two Janine expressions