UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-RGB

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could someone shoot a detailed pict of slimmer and/or Janine's backpack. i am trying to figure how the straps part attach to proton pack.

Is this about what you're looking for?

post-1173-0-39764100-1308340039_thumb.jp

Neat that Janine has a proton pack without the bulky chest... meaning it can be put on other mates.

I know! It looks so awesome, I'm definitely thinking about grabbing a few spares.

Can I assume that they just forgot to glue mine or are they all like this?

post-1173-0-97715900-1308340141_thumb.jp

could someone shoot a detailed pict of slimmer and/or Janine's backpack. i am trying to figure how the straps part attach to proton pack.

Is this about what you're looking for?

post-1173-0-39764100-1308340039_thumb.jp

found these at my tru, Awesome! Janine is really great and while i already have 4 slimmers this one is the best. i like the slimmer slimer!

Neat that Janine has a proton pack without the bulky chest... meaning it can be put on other mates.

I know! It looks so awesome, I'm definitely thinking about grabbing a few spares.

Can I assume that they just forgot to glue mine or are they all like this?

post-1173-0-97715900-1308340141_thumb.jp

thanks that is it exactly

Time for DST to re-release the OG Ghostbusters with those removable packs, IMO.

I totally argee!

Can anyone post pics of a Boogieman and Terror Dog with the parts removed? I want to see what the underneath base body looks like.

post-1173-0-11220500-1308375291_thumb.jppost-1173-0-73934400-1308375313_thumb.jp

I couldn't get the other leg off the Terror Dog without getting a pretty nasty stress mark on the waist peg so I didn't want to push it.

Edited by God Magnus

i have been playing around with some of these ghosts

P1040547.jpg\

Guy on the left reminds me of a villain from another "Ghost Busters" cartoon:

1170015125.jpg

BTW, I tried watching that cartoon on Netflix a couple weeks ago, and it was freakin' terrible!

BTW, I tried watching that cartoon on Netflix a couple weeks ago, and it was freakin' terrible!

Just about everybody here has the memorabilia/nostalgia gene & the word memorabilia means 'things worth remembering' & in my experience the memories always exceed the reality. If ,for example, you've never seen early Doctor Who episodes you'll still manage to enjoy them if you're watching them for the first time & when I watched them 50 years ago....for the first time (not a typo)..... I was in awe. To this day a dalek evokes some sort of emotion within me despite the fact that I'm no longer a Whoite in any shape or form. I enjoy the new shows but the memories of the old shows are infinitely better than the reality of how good they are(were) when I've bumped into them on satellite TV.

Cartoons until the Simpsons & their ilk came along catered for kids & even kids like you & I grow up a tad whilst the cartoons stay frozen in time & generally disappoint when watched again. Keep your memories but don't expect that moment to return ......it won't

Can anyone post pics of a Boogieman and Terror Dog with the parts removed? I want to see what the underneath base body looks like.

post-1173-0-11220500-1308375291_thumb.jppost-1173-0-73934400-1308375313_thumb.jp

I couldn't get the other leg off the Terror Dog without getting a pretty nasty stress mark on the waist peg so I didn't want to push it.

Anybody else think that Boogie Man's legs would be ideal for a Gorgon minimate?

Gorgon_inhumans.gif

i got to say i really had my doubts about this line, i really thought it was not going to turn out well. i kept thinking i have all the movie gb why would i want these too? BOY was i wrong! this line is great! i can not wait to get the rest of the characters!

Anybody else think that Boogie Man's legs would be ideal for a Gorgon minimate?

Gorgon_inhumans.gif

YESSIR! I hope we'll see a sweet, Kirby-esque Gorgon come from those parts too!

Found these at my local TRU. The Boogeyman sets were already gone and I grabbed the last Blackie/Sam Hain set as I only had enough for one set.

I gotta say, Blackie is HUGE. He completely dwarfs the bulked-up Juggernaut. Also, whats up with Sam Hain's feet? If I put them on he leans to his right. Eh, I just take them off so he sits on the robe.

I can't wait to pick up the other two sets tomorrow! :D

Edited by Brad Redfield

The only bad thing about this line is that they seem to have a set plan for a few waves and then it's done.

wasn't movie GB on a set plan too? There's only so many you can do.