UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa 2010 is shutting down

The batteries aren't charged in my camera, so I can't take a pic, but here's a list of my loot:

all 4 new FF 'mates

BG lady liberty

white RC/black BA

creature

AoA sunfire

exclusive hulkbuster/gamma hulk 2-pack

M5 iron man

candycanes

While they were all things I wanted (Yay, hulkbuster!!), the star on the top was creature. He is my favorite of all universal monsters & I have several super cute incarnations (mini stretch screamer from McD's, costumed Groundskeeper Willie from BK & a couple of japanese cartoon-y ones). Not that the minimate is particularly that cute, but he is super small & that makes him cute. :)

So thank you again, eclipse! :)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I receieved a package today from my secret santa, inside was some nice Lego monster trucks, a movie Wolverine and deadpool two pack, Hulk and Hank pym from the Avengers boxset, a custom Spirit movie thug, a nice card and some kit kat bars, Thanks very much to my secret santa "Homestar17"

Edited by Mattallica

Christmas Dynamo looks awsome Green very unique present indeed!!

I receieved a package today from my secret santa, inside was some nice Lego monster trucks, a movie Wolverine and deadpool two pack, Hulk and Hank pym from the Avengers boxset, a custom Spirit movie thug, a nice card and some kit kat bars, Thanks very much to my secret santa "Punisher"

Sorry, not me :)

So my secret santa package showed up this morning,

I recieved two packs of Max minimates ( Law enforcement and smoke jumpers) and the blocks from a stealth C3 Batwing.

Thanks Secret Santa or should I say... Stack32?

T.

I receieved a package today from my secret santa, inside was some nice Lego monster trucks, a movie Wolverine and deadpool two pack, Hulk and Hank pym from the Avengers boxset, a custom Spirit movie thug, a nice card and some kit kat bars, Thanks very much to my secret santa "Punisher"

Sorry, not me :)

oops accidently wrote Punisher as i was looking through his customs, i knew he originally made the spirit thug but meant to write THANK YOU to my secret santa HOMESTAR17 thanks Jen!

oops accidently wrote Punisher as i was looking through his customs, i knew he originally made the spirit thug but meant to write THANK YOU to my secret santa HOMESTAR17 thanks Jen!

You're welcome, Matt! You're right tho -- he did make that custom. :)

I hope you liked everything!

Nothing came today :(

me niether :( (lol)

Nothing came today :(

Are you somewhere not where you usually are??

I'm not sure Jen . Things look the same but since I smoked one of 'Karamazov80's Special Christmas Cigars' things look much brighter....much happier....more colourful ....although the unicorns are trampling all over the fairies.

These goldmine scenes get weirder :blink:

I'm not sure Jen . Things look the same but since I smoked one of 'Karamazov80's Special Christmas Cigars' things look much brighter....much happier....more colourful ....although the unicorns are trampling all over the fairies.

These goldmine scenes get weirder :blink:

Hahahahaha!

I ask cuz Lake Superior is the one I live on -- at least the pointy "finger" of it.

I would love to visit that area ,my comic pimp Richard fished there for many years. I know how totally inaccurate that comment is because of the sheer vastness of the area.......but WTF :D

'Lake Superior' is a laugh at my own expense ....check out the 'bhm's insomnia thread' http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...ic=9200&hl=

Edited by buttheadsmate

Thanks Secret Santa or should I say... Stack32?

You can guess again because Stack32 didn't participate this year. I wouldn't have said anything except I doubt they'll see this thread since they're not a part of things.

I'm not surprised, I was kind of clutching at straws all I know is that my Secret Santa package came from Des Moines, IA and that it wasn't Boyd... Other than that I don't really have much of a clue... I will ponder it for a couple more days.

T.