UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa 2010 is shutting down

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that this is getting wrapped up, props to the Minced Pig for dealing with the logistics of all this.

:buttrock:

I like it when people know their place and perform services for me at no cost. You are leading the others by example, and I salute that.

:) Yep, that's from me! I'm really glad you like everything. The custom was a little rushed after a huge roadblock (don't EVER put clearcoat over sharpie!!!), but I hope you enjoy. Funny thing, as soon as I shipped, the Mr. Sinister hint for wave 40 appears. DOH!!!

WOOOOOT!

My Package arrived today and i was stoked. I will post pics shortly . . . but first, there is a package inside that is sealed up and instructs me only to open it once i have guessed who my Santa is.

There is a FREAKING AWESOME custom inside. So - of all the people left on the list of Santa's, i know a couple of people are customizers. Of those Multiversers, this custom looks like one mans work: (God i hope i'm right, cause if i'm not - i'll be DAMN embarrassed and really annoyed that i can't find out what's in my secret package)

Punisher, thankyou for spoiling me rotten this year. You really went out of your way to give me something freaking fantastic.

EDIT: I'll list everything in my package & share pics once i know i'm thanking the right Legend.

Here's the updated list of hook-ups:

blacksun 1520-TBT!

boyd-Robbie

BrobotC –blacksun1520

eclipse-gledzee

gledzee-karamazov80

homestar17-eclipse

HRGMann-MsMarvelFan

karamazov80-Bob Harris

luke314pi-BrobotC

Mattallica-homestar17

minijeff-pickle

MsMarvel Fan-youbastards

murderofcrows-minijeff

Nessex-Punisher

Ninja Mate-boyd

pickle-TheSpiderX

Punisher-minimadman

Robbie-vbpanizzi

TBT!-Ninja Mate

TheSpiderX-TM2 Dinobot

TM2 Dinobot-Nessex

vbpanizzi-luke314pi

youbastards-jcastick

And here are those who have not figured out yet:

Bob Harris

jcastick

minimadman

tommyfarr

And here are the Santas that haven't been claimed yet:

HRGMann

Virginia

Mattillica

Vermont

murderofcrows

Missouri

tommyfarr

Wilts, UK

Edited by groundhog7s

WOOOT!

A Thousand Thankyou's Punisher. I have been smitten and giggly for the past 2 days now!

So - when i opened my Secret Santa package, i found inside an Marvel Universe X-Force Warpath figure MIB! These NEVER made it to mainstream australian retail, so i have been hunting for one for like a year!

On top of that, there are also 2 army builders; a Sentinel & a Dreadnought. One can ALWAYS use more army builders :)

As if this weren't enough - Punisher has hand made me my very own AoA Sinister Custom Minimate!!!!! :woot: My Favourite villain from my favourite cross-over!!!!! I am stoked beyond belief.

THEN - there's a little package inside the larger package that i can only open if i guess my SS which has a Jigsaw minimate & an Invisible Woman minimate - the clear variant! 2 hard to wrangle figures as a bonus?!?!?! Insane!

You have REALLY spoiled me Punisher! Thankyou so much, man!

post-2737-1294269077_thumb.jpgpost-2737-1294269628_thumb.jpg

EDIT: AoA ATTACK!

post-2737-1294283874_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nessex

Well.... Let me go on an assumption......

Seeing in the amount of time I received my gift.... I can only assume my Secret Santa was in the US.....

So the only thing I can narrow it down to are 4 people:

HRGMann

Mattallica

MsMarvel Fan

murderofcrows

And sine there was no return address except "Secret Santa"......I STILL got nothing to go on...lol

Mine has still not come yet.... Is anybody else in the same boat as me?

Judging from the list of unclaimed Santa's, you're one of about 5 people who haven't got their gift yet.

We've got a lot of overseas Santas this year. Last year mine didn't come till well into January.

I wouldn't worry too much - i'm sure it's on its way.

I shouldn't be on that list, nor should HRGman, so ignore us. :) we've been claimed.

Yeah, I sent an e-mail to MsMarvel fan before Christmas. Sorry, forgot to post it openly here...

And as an aside, for anyone still having trouble, sometimes a "V" can look like a "U"...

I shouldn't be on that list, nor should HRGman, so ignore us. :) we've been claimed.

Yeah, I sent an e-mail to MsMarvel fan before Christmas. Sorry, forgot to post it openly here...

And as an aside, for anyone still having trouble, sometimes a "V" can look like a "U"...

So, you're saying you're from UA? :P

So, you're saying you're from UA? :P

Just saying SOMEONE maybe thought I was....

HAHA!!! Using my amazing sherlock holmes cap, I have managed to expertly deduce that it was most likely Mattalica!! So thank you like billions and billions, I havnt even been able to get these loose and I got both sets boxed! You are a leg-end my friend. (please god be matt. otherwise i may look a tad retarded!)

Got mine last night as I was leaving town to go to Ottawa for some family stuff.

My Secret Santa went well beyond the call of Duty. I was not very good at giving specifics of what I was looking for as I mostly just like to be surprised. My Secret Santa got me a DCUC Question MIP and an Orion/Lightray 2-pack MIP. Plus they also payed to have them shipped across Canada which in itself is crazy expensive. The very best part was on top of the figures, there was a printed out Night Before Christmas story with a minimate spin on it which the wife and I loved.

I believe my Santa to be TheSpiderX. Only becasue the package was shipped from Calgary, Alberta.

If it is you TheSpiderX, thank you so much, it made my day, and you are a very generous person.

I could not have been more happy with this years Secret Santa and I can't wait to do it again :D

Got mine last night as I was leaving town to go to Ottawa for some family stuff.

My Secret Santa went well beyond the call of Duty. I was not very good at giving specifics of what I was looking for as I mostly just like to be surprised. My Secret Santa got me a DCUC Question MIP and an Orion/Lightray 2-pack MIP. Plus they also payed to have them shipped across Canada which in itself is crazy expensive. The very best part was on top of the figures, there was a printed out Night Before Christmas story with a minimate spin on it which the wife and I loved.

I believe my Santa to be TheSpiderX. Only becasue the package was shipped from Calgary, Alberta.

If it is you TheSpiderX, thank you so much, it made my day, and you are a very generous person.

I could not have been more happy with this years Secret Santa and I can't wait to do it again :D

It was indeed me. I'm just glad they got there alright! I was slow to ship, so I was starting to freak out when it hadn't gotten there yet. I'm just glad you like them, I hope you don't already have them. It's damn hard to pick out things like that. Haha!

Here's the updated list of hook-ups. It would seem somebody's guess was wrong and there's a new Santa back on the block to be picked from:

blacksun 1520-TBT!

boyd-Robbie

BrobotC –blacksun1520

eclipse-gledzee

gledzee-karamazov80

homestar17-eclipse

HRGMann-MsMarvelFan

karamazov80-Bob Harris

luke314pi-BrobotC

Mattallica-homestar17

minijeff-pickle

MsMarvel Fan-youbastards