TRU Wave 9

CortherX

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sign of these in Greenville, NC.

Still.

To top it off, some of the Minimate pegs have been consolidated to make room for more Sonic the Hedgehog figures. Ebay is looking more and more like my only hope.

Same thing happen to my TRU. Apparently Sonic is a bigger seller than I was aware of.

Still haven't seen this wave in my next of the woods in PA, so I know where the New Englanders are coming from.

What part? I have seen them near Philly.

Monroeville, about 10 miles from Downtown Pittsburgh

Dude! I used to go to Monroeville every year for the Pittsburgh Comicon.

Went to the Stratford TRU on Army Trail (Chicago 'burbs) last night and found 3 each of Wolvie & Spidey. Grabbed them since I passed them up the first time. None of the other packs, though. I'd like to help out some board members, or at least get an extra Cannonball flightstand & Doug Ramsey head. :unsure:

Haven't opened them yet, but let's hope the darker blue on this Spidey matches some of my other Spideys better than the bright blue on the LCS one (trying to make a Doppleganger custom)... <_<

Edited by TENIME_art

let's hope the darker blue on this Spidey matches some of my other Spideys better than the bright blue on the LCS one (trying to make a Doppleganger custom)... <_<

It doesn't. *sigh*

The lighter blue from the LCS pack at least matches the Heroes (& Villains) boxed set Spidey. Anyone have an extra they'd be willing to sell or trade? :(

went in today on a whim and they had them in or had -I picked up the last 3 they had in wolverine and magnito a spidy and lizard and luck behold in the handfull of heroes was a cannonbal and shatterstar so i put this out there to all the other guys here in washington there finally here!!

went in today on a whim and they had them in or had -I picked up the last 3 they had in wolverine and magnito a spidy and lizard and luck behold in the handfull of heroes was a cannonbal and shatterstar so i put this out there to all the other guys here in washington there finally here!!

Seriously, have your ever heard of punctuation? Ask your school teacher about it sometime.

went to Toys R Us today on a whim and they had a few left .I picked up the last 3 they had wolverine & magnito,spidy and lizard and luck behold on the handful of heroes peg was a Cannonball and Shatterstar so i put this out here to all the other guys in washington there finally here!!

Seriously, have your ever heard of punctuation? Ask your school teacher about it sometime.

sorry did not proof read

Edited by eclipse

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: eclipse.

· View this post

· Un-ignore eclipse

It's ok I can't see anything you post now so feel free to continue to use run-on sentences all you like.

Great news, thanks. What part of WA?

Great news, thanks. What part of WA?

Kitsap county (silverdale-Bremerton)

I have access to 3 Wolverine/Mag sets and about 7 of the Spidey/Liz sets, if anyone needs them let me know...

Edited by Michael McGowan