UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 9

CortherX

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunuvab****. There goes my getting an extra one for just the tail. Gods d@mn it. :(

Oh, and a few people have said there are "already" pics - where?

I've gone through this whole thread, and the only in-hand pics I've seen are the QC Doppleganger & the 3 on this page...

Edited by TENIME_art

Sunuvab****. There goes my getting an extra one for just the tail. Gods d@mn it. :(

I've gone through this whole thread, and the only in-hand pics I've seen are the QC Doppleganger & the 3 on this page...

back on page 5

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...st&p=175884

;)

Jeff of the Miniacs

back on page 5

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...st&p=175884

;)

Jeff of the Miniacs

I think he meant of Lizzy and six-armed cash-cow.

Just checked the Emeryville store in the Bay Area, CA. Nothing but the final dregs of the FF Wave and the Ghostbusters... with a single remaining peg of MAX figures and half a peg's worth of IM2 and Universal Monsters. Plus ample CAP sets and HALO 'Mates.

I consolidated the Marvel figures so that there were 3 entirely empty pegs. Hopefully the glaring hole will help the latest wave to magically appear in time for X-Mas.

Please tell me I'm not the only one here who leaves the Minimates section of their local TRU more organized than when they found it?!?!

Please tell me I'm not the only one here who leaves the Minimates section of their local TRU more organized than when they found it?!?!
You aren't the only one. I also try to put the visually appealing sets (Human Torch/Thing, War Machine/Mark IV, etc) up front on the price tag peg so it's more in your face to people passing by. Edited by storm 1:08

You aren't alone! I tend to do this at TRU with the more well known figures and any shortpacked TRU exclusives that haven't sold yet (Betsy Braddock has been there a while), and at Target I organize the Marvel Universe and DC Universe Classics figures in hopes that Target will eventually stock Thanos or the newest DC wave.

You aren't alone! I tend to do this at TRU with the more well known figures and any shortpacked TRU exclusives that haven't sold yet (Betsy Braddock has been there a while), and at Target I organize the Marvel Universe and DC Universe Classics figures in hopes that Target will eventually stock Thanos or the newest DC wave.

I'd give up that hope when it comes to Target... they are, by far, the worst at restocking of the major toy chains. I do, though, still find myself separating the JLU and Infinite Heroes figures every time I'm in there. I don't even buy those any more, but it's just habit now.

Anyway, back on topic: I checked my local TRUs tonight, but came up empty. The Marvel pegs are really pretty empty, so I suspect we'll see them in truckloads when we see them. Oh, and I found the SDCC Ghostbusters exclusive set, which was pretty cool. :biggrin:

I'd give up that hope when it comes to Target... they are, by far, the worst at restocking of the major toy chains. I do, though, still find myself separating the JLU and Infinite Heroes figures every time I'm in there. I don't even buy those any more, but it's just habit now.

Anyway, back on topic: I checked my local TRUs tonight, but came up empty. The Marvel pegs are really pretty empty, so I suspect we'll see them in truckloads when we see them. Oh, and I found the SDCC Ghostbusters exclusive set, which was pretty cool. :biggrin:

Which one? Slime blower one?

And was this in-store at a TRU?

Which one? Slime blower one?

And was this in-store at a TRU?

Someone bought it online and returned it at the store? That's the only possible reason I can think of.

I organize the Marvel Universe and DC Universe Classics figures in hopes that Target will eventually stock Thanos or the newest DC wave.

I read on another board that Thanos wont be showing up until the refresher cases hit sometime after the Holidays. I scored a WW Hulk the other day and was shocked at how awesome he is.

I organize the Marvel Universe and DC Universe Classics figures in hopes that Target will eventually stock Thanos or the newest DC wave.

I read on another board that Thanos wont be showing up until the refresher cases hit sometime after the Holidays. I scored a WW Hulk the other day and was shocked at how awesome he is.

Quite possibly the best figure to date. I love the WW Hulk

I consolidated the Marvel figures so that there were 3 entirely empty pegs. Hopefully the glaring hole will help the latest wave to magically appear in time for X-Mas.

I did the exact same thing this morning at my store so that there are now two empty pegs. They restocked the FF wave 3 times more than they have any other wave so I really hope it doesn't hinder the new wave from showing up.

I found Thanos twice at two different Targets in my area. I only kept one though, and Target does not restock stuff very well. I have found the WW Hulk wave two different times at my TRU, once when they had buy 2 for $9.99 on Hasbro figures. They are both great figures.

Back on topic, I made a run to my TRU this morning and found no new mates. I did use a coupon to pick up one of the new Star Wars Lego sets though. They had all of those out. :thumbsup:

Edited by Onyx_6

i realize its kinda late but i promised pics so here ya go. sorry about 2 things: if i accidently posted duplicits(its late), if the lighting is bad(its late). ill take any reqests i can :D hope you like 'em

also im gonna post some quick customs using the parts from this wave in my customs thread

post-1784-1293424265_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1293424293_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1293424495_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1293424522_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1293424559_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1293424583_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1293424600_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1293424618_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1293424638_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1293424675_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1293424697_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1293424713_thumb.jpg