UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 9

CortherX

Thanks for the pic.

So the hunt is on, eh? Good thing TRU is now open from 6 a.m. to midnight. Makes it much easier to go on the hunt...

And shiny Magneto is shiny.

Next week my TRU is open starting Tuesday the 21st at 6am until 10pm Xmas eve nonstop.

I hope these and the Halo mates show up at my TRU before xmas.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pic.

So the hunt is on, eh? Good thing TRU is now open from 6 a.m. to midnight. Makes it much easier to go on the hunt...

And shiny Magneto is shiny.

Next week my TRU is open starting Tuesday the 21st at 6am until 10pm Xmas eve nonstop.

I hope these and the Halo mates show up at my TRU before xmas.

The Halo mates were out too.

damn it I'm not going to be traveling back to work until after the new year. There goes my chances....My building is across the street from a TRU.

So is this a Christmas miracle or massacre that these are out now? The parking lots have been pretty full this past week and I keep having to dodge shopping carts in the aisles. It'll all be worth it if I just snag that Magneto...

And the weekend before Christmas is not a fun time to visit any store.

So is this a Christmas miracle or massacre that these are out now? The parking lots have been pretty full this past week and I keep having to dodge shopping carts in the aisles. It'll all be worth it if I just snag that Magneto...

Hey SouthFLGuy, I skimmed this thread and it didn't pop up to me, but doesn't this wave have a different SKU? Remember what it was?

I think I may take advantage of the early morning opening hours to call ahead from my bed and decide then if I want to wake up early.

Crap. I saw the new HALO minimates...and bought a number of them. Didn't see the new Marvel stuff though and I really don't want to go back to TRU anytime this next week here... I usually wouldn't have to worry since TRU got new loads in on Fridays, but with the holidays I'm not sure if it is still just Friday or are they getting in more trucks for the next week...

I definitely want these guys and don't want to deal with scalper prices on ebay and have been lucky on that outside of the Warpath/Angel wave...

Hey SouthFLGuy, I skimmed this thread and it didn't pop up to me, but doesn't this wave have a different SKU? Remember what it was?

I think I may take advantage of the early morning opening hours to call ahead from my bed and decide then if I want to wake up early.

I don't think the new SKU starts until wave 10. Last time I went in and had someone check the SKU from the fantastic four wave was showing more on order so these are probably them.

I don't think the new SKU starts until wave 10. Last time I went in and had someone check the SKU from the fantastic four wave was showing more on order so these are probably them.

Ah, got it. Sorry. Too many 'mates floating around and it's getting me confused.

Crap. I saw the new HALO minimates...and bought a number of them. Didn't see the new Marvel stuff though and I really don't want to go back to TRU anytime this next week here... I usually wouldn't have to worry since TRU got new loads in on Fridays, but with the holidays I'm not sure if it is still just Friday or are they getting in more trucks for the next week...

I believe TRU gets trucks in pretty frequently during the Christmas holiday. Like every other day or something like that if I remember correctly from last year's hunt.

Argh. All three of my TRUs restocked with like two cases each of the FF wave about a week ago, so it's no use calling and asking them to look up this SKU; they say they have 30 units on the floor.

I hate going into TRU around Christmas... :(

oh yeah i want these bad bad bad oh boy and i just got the halo mates today -man these look sweet

mor pics -pretty please!!!

Edited by eclipse

I'm so excited that the Lizard is out. He's my favorite Spider-Man villain and, really and truly, right up there with Kang for me. This is so great! He's finally out!

Soon I can re-create my favorite comic books as a kid:

http://www.samruby.com/AmazingSpider-ManA/...ider-Man076.jpg

http://www.samruby.com/AmazingSpider-ManA/...ider-Man077.jpg

Edited by Mystery Man

oh yeah i want these bad bad bad oh boy and i just got the halo mates today -man these look sweet

mor pics -pretty please!!!

here you are good sir!

any photo request? I've just returned from seeing tron and now that I'm home I have a chance to play with them and use my camera for photos. Getting Magik onto here teleport stand required seeing how they had her displayed at nycc, and patients (also removing her gloved hand and her hair).

post-3701-1292646498_thumb.jpg

post-3701-1292646521_thumb.jpg

"I am BATMAN!"

post-3701-1292649969_thumb.jpg

post-3701-1292649952_thumb.jpg

post-3701-1292653126_thumb.jpg

post-3701-1292653137_thumb.jpg

post-3701-1292653150_thumb.jpg

post-3701-1292653164_thumb.jpg

Edited by MsMarvel fan

I may have to buy two sets to get that Cypher figure I just wish he had a better hair piece.

Magik looks amazing, I love that teleportation piece.

Also can't wait to get X-Force Cannonball and Shatterstar!

Douglock/warlock doesn't really come with any extra pieces. there are two extra solid black hands and two extra solid black feet. I used a spare new mutant to swap out the inside chest piece, the head and crotch. the arms and legs have no phalanx tech markings, I left them on the "warlock" figure (who now has a solid yellow crotch, a random head underneath the frenchfry head and a random torso).

Oh crap. My TRU has the Halo mates and barely any Marvel ones last time I checked Tuesday.

Brown/tan Wolverine looks neat. Mind sharing some masked pics? (Love the hanging mask accessory!)

added them to the post above to keep the photos together a bit.