UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Epic figures of epic epicness

minimadman

Being a fan of this franchise, you could have easily won a Hot Toys T-800 on the Sideshow Spooktacular chat last night, Steven. The person giving it away asked what she was going to be for Halloween, said it was related to a recent film, and the hint was "Awesome." Only one guy seemed to figure it out, and it took awhile. Apparently it was some character from the Pilgrim movie.

Anyways. . .I guessed "cat" :lol:

This might come as a shocker for everyone, but I'm not excited for these at all.

Honestly, I think Scott Pilgrim figures would be best if they were little dioramas with next to zero articulation recreating the fights and other important scenes. Like what McFarlane did with the Simsons a while ago.

Or, you know, Minimates :D

I agree with the clay comment. Seriously, these just look cheap and don't really capture the style very well. I imagine they might have looked better had they painted the face on instead of molding those peepers on there.

Then again, this is Mezco. Who really expects quality with them?

I agree with the clay comment. Seriously, these just look cheap and don't really capture the style very well. I imagine they might have looked better had they painted the face on instead of molding those peepers on there.

Then again, this is Mezco. Who really expects quality with them?

I only own one Mezco figure but I was really pleased with it...

i think these actually look quite good and being a fan of scott pilgrim i would certainly love to have the yellow shirt/x jacket on my shelf, though i do think that they would be better as dioramas or fully articulated figures, i also hope they make some other characters