UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 38 "Shadowland" series

elhonez

bought Iron Fist loose and was just comparing him with the original release. Now, I'm sorry if this is old news and has come up a million times beforehand, but does anyone else's original IF have the chest all wrong... with chest muscle definition on the back of the block?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems obvious now you mention it... silly me. Cool idea, just a shame it means you can't really have him shirtless... without having a big muscle back.

he suffers from the same issue as SpiderGirl . . . Pectoral Backitus!

(see: Back-boobs)

seems obvious now you mention it... silly me. Cool idea, just a shame it means you can't really have him shirtless... without having a big muscle back.

he suffers from the same issue as SpiderGirl . . . Pectoral Backitus!

(see: Back-boobs)

OMG I never realized she had boobs on her back. That is awful.

• 3 weeks later...

So, has everyone gotten these already?

My comic shop sends out weekly e-mails with the following Wednesday's releases, and whenever someone here says Minimates are coming out, it's on their lists. But I haven't seen this wave in the e-mails yet. I don't want to miss them. :(

So, has everyone gotten these already?

My comic shop sends out weekly e-mails with the following Wednesday's releases, and whenever someone here says Minimates are coming out, it's on their lists. But I haven't seen this wave in the e-mails yet. I don't want to miss them. :(

my LCS got these about 2-3 weeks ago.

I contacted my shop, and he forgot to order them back in December, and the other shops in the chain already got them in late March. :(

Supposedly, he's already gotten me a complete set minus variant shipping from another of the shops who did get them, and a full case for the variant and some more troop builders coming from Diamond. :)

*crosses fingers*