Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buttheadsmate

Is big really better?

11 posts in this topic

I haven't sought this item with any sort of fervour ,in fact I just used to scoff at what people charged for such a ridiculous item . WTF would ever want it? I found myself following an auction this week & then found myself bidding.

Here he is ...Andy Warhol.......

post-638-1287064428_thumb.jpgpost-638-1287064506_thumb.jpgpost-638-1287064460_thumb.jpgpost-638-1287064532_thumb.jpg

He is absolutely incredible.......just imagine a StayPuft that size :D

Edited by buttheadsmate

I haven't sought this item with any sort of fervour ,in fact I just used to scoff at what people charged for such a ridiculous item . WTF would ever want it? I found myself following an auction this week & then found myself bidding.

Here he is ...Andy Warhol.......

post-638-1287064428_thumb.jpgpost-638-1287064506_thumb.jpgpost-638-1287064460_thumb.jpgpost-638-1287064532_thumb.jpg

He is absolutely incredible.......just imagine a StayPuft that size :D

Wow, that's awesome! All you need now is a Truman Capote that size! :)

I'd like to be a gallery. Put you all inside my show.

I've never seen the large Kubricks in person. 400% they are called? Anyway, I almost bought the Vader a few times, but just never pulled the trigger.

This baby is a 1000% kubrick & at 2 feet tall makes those 400% ones look puny . :D

Check out the size of a Minimate Spidey (by 'Warhol's' foot in picture 3 ).

Edited by buttheadsmate

Yeah, that's the size of those insanely expensive Beatles that Rob claims he isn't going to get ;)

:blink: A Galactus at that scale would be so awesome! :blink:

1000%? Wow, thats interesting. I'd also like the large format Ultraman kubrick, but not sure where I'd put one that reaches 2 feet high.

Is that BumbleBee Barn I am see there, Rob?! :)

Used to be 'Bumblebee Barn' the girlfriend refers to it as 'Bundle-a-toys Barn' now :(

To be fair she is pretty tolerant of the toys & ....er...of....er ...me in general & she shows polite interest in most of my toy stuff ("C'mon be polite & stop giggling at the back") but she actually expressed that "That is fantastic" :ohmy: It is & I am now beginning to think that those 1000% Beatles might ....just might....end up on my shopping list one day.

Awesome! I wish DST would make something this big and articulated.

I am now beginning to think that those 1000% Beatles might ....just might....end up on my shopping list one day.

[sarcasm]I'm shocked to see you saying this[/sarcasm] :D