UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NYCC marvel mate reveals!

mrjasontodd

The iphon service here is crap otherwise I would post the pics I took.

New mates I saw where juggernaut, nightcrawler, majik, cannonball (90's xforce) shatterstar, & warlock. I am sure I kisses one or two but it's getting busy here.

Also new boxset w spider, venom, wolverine & deadpool

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also new boxset w spider-wolverine

I can dream. . . .

Interested in all those except Shatterstar and the probably-very-unnecessary Spidey/Wolvie/Venom/Deadpool set.

Edited by karamazov80

The iphon service here is crap otherwise I would post the pics I took.

New mates I saw where juggernaut, nightcrawler, majik, cannonball (90's xforce) shatterstar, & warlock. I am sure I kisses one or two but it's getting busy here.

Also new boxset w spider, venom, wolverine & deadpool

Stoked to hear about all the upcoming X-Men releases! Especially Magik and a new Juggernaut!

That boxed set sounds pretty uninspiring... but I'm thinking it's going to be in the same vein as the Heroic Age box sets --- a way for new collectors to grab some mainstays in one shot. I'm betting we'll see a very standard Spidey, an updated, more detailed version of Wolverine's primary costume, a Bulked up Venom and a simplified version of the super--HTF Deadpool.

Can't wait to see PICS!!!

Thanks for sharing.

I am sure I kisses one or two...

I am pretty sure I don't want to see that.

Man-hug kind of guy, eh? And replace 'kisses' with 'missed' and everything is fine. Unless he really kissed a couple of guys at DST. :P

I'm really curious what that box set's name is. The only hook I see is that every character has or currently is in almost every other book.

Yea. Kisses is missed. I typed too fast and it auto corrected. I found a sweet spot for wifi so pics. And my gf built a mate, seriously sweet stuff but it would be a pain to build any rare ones 932211c5.jpg

d0448a9a.jpg

668b59dc.jpg

Edited by mrjasontodd

That Juggy looks sweeeeet! So does the Nightcrawler update. And I think that "redundant" box set is going to make a few Deadpool-impaired folks very happy.

Oh, and that set with Shaterstar & Cannonball is listed as TRU wave 9

BS

Edited by blacksun1520

And what's up with the brown Wolvie next to Mags??

Gotta be part of Wave 9 from TRU - Wolvie/Magneto, Spidey/Lizard, Cannonball/ Shatterstar, Magik/Warlock.

What's with the new box set due out next month? Is that an exclusive? Can anybody tell what the logo on the front of the box is for?

Excalibur box set looks great - Meggan! Big-ass Juggernaut!

Many thanks for the pics and news.

Man, I'm ridiculously excited for that Cannonball and Shatterstar. Like way more excited than anyone should ever be excited for Shatterstar, unless you're Rob Liefeld.

Also, it looks like that Brown Wolvie and Magneto are part of the next TRU wave, along with the New Mutants and X-Force fillers.

Good times! Here's hoping they reveal a few more.

The more I look at these, the more I love them!

- Looks like we get a Doug Ramsey head with Warlock

- Is that a different blast effect for Cannonball than the one that comes with the New Mutants box set?

- Magik has a teleport base!

- Juggy looks great

- Shatterstar's swords are double-bladed!

- Meggan's feet are naked!

One complaint: Why is there no BAMF base for Nightcrawler!?!

Overall, if the final product matches the protos, DST paid great attention to detail on these 'mates. :thumbsup:

I'm surprised Juggernaut made the Excalibur cut. Thought he'd be in a TRU wave since he's a recognizable villain. Either way, looks awesome. Glad they redid the helmet.

I'm also surprised they didn't show the X-Force Fantomex figure and the Modern/Classic Heroic Age box sets. I guess Fantomex is not in any near-term plans? What a pity. I wasn't really exposed to him before I read Uncanny X-Force. Now I want that minimate! And the Classic Heroic Age would have been good publicity for Disney Store.

Either way, sell your spare Deadpools now!!!