UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modern Heroic Age Box Set

DaveOMac

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So for those in the know: have these already shipped where they're going to ship? It seems odd that I haven't even seem one show up on eBay. I can't imagine they would produce such a low run as to have totally sold through during that small window on TRU.com and in the (seemingly) limited distribution so far in Canada... especially considering that it's a "gateway" boxset with Marvel's heavy hitters. Maybe they're holding it back for next year some time, a little closer to the Thor and Cap movies?

Last time I checked they were still on order to the warehouse.

So for those in the know: have these already shipped where they're going to ship? It seems odd that I haven't even seem one show up on eBay. I can't imagine they would produce such a low run as to have totally sold through during that small window on TRU.com and in the (seemingly) limited distribution so far in Canada... especially considering that it's a "gateway" boxset with Marvel's heavy hitters. Maybe they're holding it back for next year some time, a little closer to the Thor and Cap movies?

Last time I checked they were still on order to the warehouse.

I was going to say not seen one on evilbay yet. This set seems very spotty in the way its been sent out.

It's probably a good thing that nothing is showing on ebay because we're all chomping at the bit aren't we ?! A 'good thing ' because if no-one is selling them on ebay it is likely that they are not as yet being distributed (?) to either the stores or from the individual stores' warehouses onto the stores' shelves*. I can't see that these will be rare or hard to get hold of.....I hope :(

* which are from many accounts already heaving with IM2 & GB sets.

Its not that I'm gasping for this boxset as all the figures are very similar to ones already released. So If it is a short set me not being a must have completest I'm not bothered.

I would have just thought that this would have been a good set to get in stores by Xmas as its a perfect jumping on point for new collectors.

I prefer the costume styles of the Classic Heroic Age set. Now that's the perfect starter pack for new fans but I don't want to derail the thread.

If you go to etoys.com, you can get free shipping with orders over $69 (you dirty, dirty etoys people). But they don't have as many other Minimates in stock as they have at TRU.com.

I really don't understand the point of etoys. TRU bought them and only puts some of their stuff on there. Plus they don't have the same promotions as TRU usually. I don't undertand why they still put product on the site-you'd think it'd be all or nothing.

People in this world can be lumped into two categories:

-those that understand eToys

-those that don't

I'm a bit disappointed to see you come down on that side of the fence, GH. I wish I could say I was surprised.

People in this world can be lumped into two categories:

-those that understand eToys

-those that don't

I'm a bit disappointed to see you come down on that side of the fence, GH. I wish I could say I was surprised.

Dr. K, you just had to blow on my house of cards in public, didn't you, Yes, it's true-I'm a total sham. I'm so ashamed.

:sad:

I found a full shelf of these in the Montgomeryville, PA TRU. Also it looks like the Cap sets are moving as there are 2 now and around 7 last week.