UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Disney Store exclusive

groundhog7s

if you look at the spidey in the box his chest and eyes are different from the one on th back of the box... which one will be in this set?! i like the one on the back more

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent an email to the Disney Store customer service about whether these will be sold online. Answer appears to be yes. And by their website, they ship international too.

http://aimg.disneystore.com/content/global...ml#IntlShipping

So may your day now be filled with Magic!

We are delighted to have received your recent email and we appreciate

your interest in DisneyStore.com.

All of the merchandise that is sold at our physical Disney stores will

be available through our website.

As of right now I am not sure as to when they will be released but rest

assured that they will be made available online if released in our

stores.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. We

look forward to future opportunities to be of service to you.

Sincerely,

Paul

May your day be filled with Magic!

YYYYEEEEEESSSS! Finally Australia gets the longish end of the stick.

You might want to wait until you see the shipping costs before getting too excited ;)

You probably could put a pseudo order in for a Superhero Squad pack or whatever and go through the process to check it out. But yeah, I wouldn't expect it to be that cheap. But hey, slightly better than ebay?

YYYYEEEEEESSSS! Finally Australia gets the longish end of the stick.

You might want to wait until you see the shipping costs before getting too excited ;)

I don't know, I'm sure maintaining a flying elephant for deliveries isn't too bad (I hear he'll work for peanuts).

I really love the fact that Disney is involved with Minimates now.

First step toward Disney-themed Minimates? Problem is, I think they would need to go the Kubrick route and be heavily sculpted figures in order to really work. At which point, what is the point?

My dear dear friends... if any property would become a mateified from Disney, it's Pirates of the Caribbean. And with On Stranger Tides due next year...

Perhaps the time is, at last, right.

Other than that... well many Disney movies would not require extreme sculpting, especially ones based on the princesses. Except maybe Beast or Little Mermaid. And I'd kick Mickey Mouse in the face for a Beast minimate.

Ah hell, just do Kingdom Hearts and make pretty much everyone happy. Except Emperor's New Groove fans who do not yet have a world for their own. And I want me a Yzma mate.

My dear dear friends... if any property would become a mateified from Disney, it's Pirates of the Caribbean. And with On Stranger Tides due next year...

Other than that... well many Disney movies would not require extreme sculpting, especially ones based on the princesses. Except maybe Beast or Little Mermaid. And I'd kick Mickey Mouse in the face for a Beast minimate.

Ah hell, just do Kingdom Hearts and make pretty much everyone happy. Except Emperor's New Groove fans who do not yet have a world for their own. And I want me a Yzma mate.

Ya know, i gotta say...i really wouldn't mind Minimates based on the Princesses and their cast-mates (pun DEFINITELY intended. Take that, BHM. ;)); especially Belle and the Beast; LOVE them.

Quite frankly, each one is tailor-made for Minimateliness with all the costume/character variants just in one movie. Not to metion the sequels. It probably wouldn't sell outside of the Disney stores (GIRLS in a toyline?!?!?! :confused: ) but i'd love to see them.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you kidding me?! Getting a Minimate of Llama Kuzco would be hilarious. Bonus points if we get parts to convert him to Emperor Kuzco too!

I still stand by my two dream Disney properties for mateification though: Treasure Planet and Atlantis: The Lost Empire. And maybe throw in The Sword in the Stone and The Great Mouse Detective too.