UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Disney Store exclusive

groundhog7s

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one step closer to Disney minimates :highfive2:

The Great Carnac sees a future Disney Store exclusive pack ...

In a totally unrelated story, Mickey Mouse is the new Spider-Man, Goofy is the new Capt America, Donald Duck is the new Iron Man and Wolverine is actually Oswald in disguise.

Great, the closest Disney store is hours away. Not happy but very upset has this set was originally supposed to have the brand new Iron Man armor. What happened to that and why the retro looks?

I don't know why I'm complaining I'm buying this no matter what.

Liking the Thor!!, never was a big fan of the classic with the big chest piece

Same here, plus the new Cap looks alright so I might get them loose. However I'd take a second Bucky Cap, second Reborn Thor (hasn't he recently donned a pair of gloves? (though I do have a second Reborn Thor in my collection with gloves so I am covered)), Bleeding Edge Iron Man and something OTHER than Classic Spidey over what we have here.

So, am I the only one who's expecting the modern Heroic Age set that was shown to still be released (probably at TRU)?

Or else possibly divided into TRU 2-packs.

Having minimates at the Disney Store makes sense. I just hope that if they get any non-TRU exclusives that they will offer them in the Disney Store web site.

So, am I the only one who's expecting the modern Heroic Age set that was shown to still be released (probably at TRU)?

I kinda assumed that this was a partner to the modern Heroic Age set and they'd be released together, like with the Heroes & Villains sets.

Having minimates at the Disney Store makes sense. I just hope that if they get any non-TRU exclusives that they will offer them in the Disney Store web site.

The idea of Disney-only exclusives sent a chill down my spine. Please don't give them any ideas, Luke :)

Edited by boyd

The idea of Disney-only exclusives sent a chill down my spine. Please don't give them any ideas, Luke :)

While it would be a pain in the butt to have yet another retailer with exclusives, perhaps this could open the door to Disney/Pixar character minimates?

More markets is good, but DSTSteve needs to work on his proof reading

I know I have been lacking in proof reading a bit recently, so I'm not throwing any stones. But I will say that beyond the DST blogs, I'd hope proof reading would improve on the packaging some soon.

It's actually 'proofreading' or 'proof-reading' ....but... not.... er....um...proof reading . Just saying :blush:

That's some good news though ....right?

So is this a shared exclusive? Both Disney stores and TRU will carry these. I thought Disney stores were in some financial hotwater and that they were closing up a many number of outlets. Can anybody confirm this?

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I've looked over these very carefully and used the pages at minimatedatabase.com to compare ... all 4 of these 'mates are new versions. They use old parts but have new paint schemes.

The Spidey looks like the original release but has abs and more details.

Iron Man looks almost exactly like Classic Iron Man, but his eyes on the helmet are black. Plus who knows what's under there ...

Cap looks very similar to older releases, but his face is different.

And Thor uses a mixture of old parts asd has a new face.

So there are no 100% re-uses, all are justified in my book. This might actually be my favorite Spidey ... 1st appearance might beat it out though.