UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Anyone going to NYCC?

Docholliday666

I'm going to try to hit the con all 3 days

THen I need a favor from you Mode.

I also need the Archangel exclusive figure.

You would have to sign up for the Digital Comic service to recieve it at the Con.

I, of course, would give you the money to do that so that you could get the figure for me.

If you're willing to do that please PM me.

I'm sure there are but I'm not one of them............. however I do hope to go to NY this Christmas if things work out. Christmas won't be long & I am, as sure as f*ck, want to be somewhere as far removed from where I spent last Christmas.

Is this Con along the lines of SDCC ? Bigger? Smaller? Fan or trade orientated? Plenty of eye-candy ?

Seriously .....worth going to?

I'm sure there are but I'm not one of them............. however I do hope to go to NY this Christmas if things work out. Christmas won't be long & I am, as sure as f*ck, want to be somewhere as far removed from where I spent last Christmas.

Is this Con along the lines of SDCC ? Bigger? Smaller? Fan or trade orientated? Plenty of eye-candy ?

Seriously .....worth going to?

Worth going to, yes. It's hard to say how it compares with SDCC, because it's been moved back in the calendar. Last year, it seemed almost like a pre-show. But this year it at least has some exclusives.

This is not my favorite convention, though. I don't care much at all for the Javitz Center, but that's just me. It's not San Diego, but it's above the Wizard shows, for example. And it's definitely fan oriented.

I'll be going, if anyone is planning on meeting up.

Is the assumption that like other shows AFX will put leftoever sets up on their website? With this being a smaller convention I would think that there should be sets left over to purchase on their site. I think I remember Luke saying that he would have the sets on lukestoystore.com.

Also I think I missed something because I am not sure what this exclusive Archangel figure is, is it some minimate I missed the announcement for or some other figure?

Edited by gambitron

Is the assumption that like other shows AFX will put leftoever sets up on their website? With this being a smaller convention I would think that there should be sets left over to purchase on their site. I think I remember Luke saying that he would have the sets on lukestoystore.com.

Also I think I missed something because I am not sure what this exclusive Archangel figure is, is it some minimate I missed the announcement for or some other figure?

Hey Gamb,

the Archangel figure in question is part of the Marvel Universe 3 3/4" scale figures.

I can't imagine any scenario where they won't be extremely available online (AFX, Luke's & BBTS). Aside from promos, every convention exclusive is.

Edited by battlecat