UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates M.A.X. New Series Review

Lurch77

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty excited for the Royal Navy ship and officer. As much as I love the ship, I hope that at some point there is a second version cast. It might get a little boring if every ship is the exact same.

just picked up the rescue and police packs. got them for $4.98. exited that the police have tampo under the gear. the price was exciting too.

Are you sure they were all 4.98? I know the repacks were for me, but the new sets rang up at full price, around 7.50. I think the price listed on the peg may have been 4.98, but the register disagreed.

Edited by Turtle

Are you sure they were all 4.98? I know the repacks were for me, but the new sets rang up at full price, around 7.50. I think the price listed on the peg may have been 4.98, but the register disagreed.

If you point out to the people at the register that the tag says $4.98 they'll probably give them to you for that price. Of course, I paid full price for mine because I have integrity. Or possibly because I didn't realize you could get them for cheaper. I'm guessing it was the latter.

If you point out to the people at the register that the tag says $4.98 they'll probably give them to you for that price. Of course, I paid full price for mine because I have integrity. Or possibly because I didn't realize you could get them for cheaper. I'm guessing it was the latter.

lmao. yeah, the price was corrected at the register.

very nice fix.the clear mask look is much better and the hose is perfect.

I repainted one of the gasmasks from the police set. Like I said, I'm not sure why they made those clear and the scuba one opaque.

I think it was for continuity sake since the reused Dr.Reed mask is opaque as well... which was opaque because it’s not big enough for the eyes to fit in.

but given how many minimate’s eyes don’t line up with their mask to begin with it probably wouldn’t have looked that off, it’s really a case of ‘fixing a problem by causing a different problem’ a la duck feet.

I can confirm that the in-store price of the previously discounted Series 2 Law Enforcement and Fire Fighters packs has been changed to the full price.

Hopefully that was the hold up for these not appearing online and we will see these on TRU.com soon. :unsure:

Unfortunately, that also means if your store still has those packs from Series 1 (they are out there, I just found a few Fire Fighters and Smoke Jumpers last week), they are most likely no longer discounted due to the same UPC code.