UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kamusta?

Hello guys!

Another minimate collector from the Philippines here.

Besides 'mates, I collect comics (first love :P ). Then I branched out to toys, cards and other knick knacks. I mainly concentrate on figures relating to the X-Men and the Big 7 of both Marvel and DC (Marvel's would be Spidey, Wolvy, Hulk, Cap, Iron Man, Thor and Mr. Fantastic, in my opinion). I have completed their representations in the 6" scale (DC Direct and Marvel Legends) and after a while, I decided to acquire and complete them in all affordable representations (except statues...hehe).

With the X-franchise, I pose my figures to imitate famous comic covers. The cover that I am most fond of is X-Men 1 wraparound cover by Jim Lee. Besides MLs, I am trying to imitate this cover in Heroclix, Superhero Squad, Zizzle and Marvel Universe 3.75" scale.

Imagine my surprise when the 90's X-Men minimate line came up. :D

I'm now just waiting for my Archangel and Brown Wolverine to arrive, as well as the release of Wave 37 Professor X for the accurate hoverchair accessory and I'm all set, my magnum opus is complete. :D

Aside from the X-Men, I have completed my Marvel Big 7 minimates but am having a difficult time completing the DC Big 7 (Where are you Hal, Arthur and Jonnz?).

I fell in love with the minimate line that I realized I am not limiting myself anymore, I'm buying practically everything. :(

There you have it in a nutshell. See you at the boards! :D

Edited by warburger

Welcome to our shared obsession. Glad to have you on board.

I think my local comic shop has a couple of the Aqua Man (Arthur) / Ocean Master 2 packs left from the DC line.

Shot my a PM if you'd like me to scope it out for you :)

Nessex and Rad,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Indeed Rad, fnwebslinger and myself are minimate buddies. :D

fnwebslinger, mabait1020, NorthRaider,

Kabayan, thanks for welcome as well. See you around! :D