UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Welcome to the Multiverse! Good to see another convert ;)

Thanks!

Greetings and salutations. Now that you have your newbie thread you get a T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE! I quote a movie, you name the movie. Your quote is:

"Your foster parents are dead."

Terminator 2! :)

Welcome! All you need to do now is renounce your affiliation with LEGOs and swear complete allegiance to Minimates, then you will have no problems around here :)

haha, Not gonna lie, I made the Youtube account when I thought I'd be buying Lego forever; turns out, I totally stopped buying it for the most part a month later D: . I didn't feel like changing the online handle again, so I just stick to Slegos on forums and whatnot.

Seriously, though, Lego is crazy expensive nowadays, it doesn't make me want it very much anymore D:

I totally stopped buying it for the most part a month later

Sounds good. A genuine "welcome" this time :D (j/k)

BTW, that link to your youtube account doesn't seem to be working for me. . .

Edited by karamazov80

Welcome aboard buddy. Looking forward to watching some of your reviews.

I totally stopped buying it for the most part a month later

Sounds good. A genuine "welcome" this time :D (j/k)

BTW, that link to your youtube account doesn't seem to be working for me. . .

Well thanks for the genuine welcome :P

http://www.youtube.com/slegoslegos3000

Hopefully that link should work, if not just type me in on the searchbar, I suppose :)

Good catch on the movie challenge! I love that movie... Anyway, welcome to the Multiverse. Enjoy the cookies that we don't have.

T2 is a fantastic movie, probably one of the best, if not the best sequel in film, in my mind anyway. My personal fav movies are Jaws and American Psycho :D

The lack of cookies is disapointing, but I can still say that I'm already having a good time!

Welcome slegoslegos!You finnaly joined,I love your reviews.Ima switch back to my music challenge{the show challenge is to boring]So my music challenge is

"its like im walking on broken"

Hello! I've had an account here for a while, now; occasionally lurking and whatnot, but I figured I'd finally start posting. I collect minimates on the side and I love the crap out of them. I also review them on youtube (Shameless plugage):

http://www.youtube.com/user/SlegosLegos300

So, hopefully I'll see you guys around the forum! :)

Welcome slegoslegos!You finnaly joined,I love your reviews.Ima switch back to my music challenge{the show challenge is to boring]So my music challenge is

"its like im walking on broken"

I'm not going to lie-I don't know.

Until I googled it.

SOS-Jonas Brothers.

That's probably why I didn't get it...