UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

LOTR protos and package mock ups

hulk197

I agree, she does look better with the helmet. Here is another update with Lurtz and the Twilight Witch King.

Some notes: I absolutely love the Witch King! It's a very great representation of the character, the face tampo is amazing. The crown is molded to the hair piece. The hair for both of the figures are very loose on their respective heads. Lurtz appears to have two right hands. Usually they can just be turned, but his left hand is either molded with the forearm, or it's stuck with the paint and I dare not force it. Because of this, I can't put his shield on his arm. The same is true of the Witch King's draping cloak on his arms, they don't move. No big deal, as these will be put on display only. The Witch King's cloak is the repainted Gandalf bottom. They got lots of mileage out of that piece!! One of my favorite things about Lurtz is the White Hand on his face. I love that scene in the movie. Another brilliant set that makes me wish these came to retail! Enjoy the pics...

P1010064_editedSmall-2.jpg

P1010066_editedSmall-2.jpg

P1010067_editedSmall-1.jpg

P1010068_editedSmall-1.jpg

P1010065_editedSmall-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...