UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Inglourious Basterds minimates?

:lol: I know these would be awfully controversial, but not only would Brad Pitt's Aldo Raine & Christopher Waltz's Hans Landa make cool looking minimates...the entire cast would make fantastic army builders.

The Platoon minimates were excellent for capturing the Vietnam era. These would capture the WWII era. I'd love to pose my Captain America punching Landa. ;)

Edited by Chazwinski

Yeah, it's really too bad that toy companies don't want to make Nazis or even Hitler. They're too afraid of people not wanting to buy their toys anymore while many of us would like to have a Hitler for Captain America to beat up on. It's not like they would be implying that they respect him or anything, since there are films out there that depict him accurately. He's just the most hated man in history right now and it will take a long time for people to get over it.

I think if they had the box with a closed window, and had pictures of all the figures on the front, but without the swastika armbands, it would be okay. Also, only portray the Nazis on the cover in beaten up positions and such.

Then the figures themselves should have the insignia.

If people are crying about Dexter action figures being in TRU I can only imagine how pissed they would be about Hitler. Especially in a "cutesy" line of toys like Minimates. Give us the Basterds... I can make a custom Adolph out of Red Skull parts if I really wanted one.

Eli Roth has to come with a baseball bat...