UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Head Sticker Kit

Forgive me if this has been mentioned - but would this possibly infringe on copyright? black web on a red disc? I don't wanna be a downer, i'm just worried it might bring negative attention to Luke's Toy Store.

Maybe i'm being overly cautious.

something to think about anyway. . .

I am usually very cautious about copyright infringement, but in this case I feel perfectly comfortable making a red circle with a spider web on it. If anything bad comes out of it, I can always pull those stickers.

BTW Luke, I was thinking: if you're going to be selling these as full sheets, do you think you could put a couple generic male and female chest decals on there? I know I've got several customs using black chests that just need a little muscle detail. Say maybe a half-dozen or so?

I'm not sure how popular something like that would be for a higher quantity production for the store (everyone please correct me if I am wrong!) but I can definitely put something like that together for you. Drop me a PM. :)

• 5 months later...

This kit is finished, and it turned out even better than I had hoped! :)

head_logo.jpg

headstickers02.jpg

headstickers03.jpg

Upgrade your collection and defeat unsightly head holes with the Mini-Figure Head Sticker Kit! This kit includes 45 head stickers in a wide variety of colors and designs, incorporating many suggestions from right here in this thread (thanks for all of your suggestions!). They are printed on high quality polyester film, and as you can see above, they are a perfect fit. The only supplies needed are a sharp pair of scissors! This kit includes at least 2 of each sticker, in case you make a mistake with the first one. Multiple stickers are included for common colors and army builder characters. The kit also includes detailed application instructions and suggestions. The Mini-Figure Head Sticker Kit is priced at only $2.99 and is in stock here:

Mini-Figure Head Sticker Kit

These look great Luke! Very flawless. Job well done. I just read the description at you toy store website. Exactly how many Hydra head stickers are included in one sticker pack?

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Final proof if ever it was needed that Minimates shouldn't have holes in their heads in the first place ,great innovation Luke! I'm also impressed with the colour-matching ,something that DST has consigned to 'Not Relevant' it seems.

Luke, if I could liken Minimates to classic cars ,then DST is now reminiscent of Ford , too many Pintos & not enough Mustangs..........

........& you are Carroll Shelby .

• 1 year later...

Just for kicks here is Galactus unmasked with the black sticker from our Head Sticker Kit on him:

IMG_5598.jpg

I will probably be releasing a sequel to this kit later this year. I would even like to include some non-head minimate upgrades in the kit, like the pouches missing from 90's Jean Grey's legs, some flesh colored wrap-around wrist stickers for Professor X's adventuring outfit, and new shins for Jean deWolff. The newer top-of-head stickers I could think of are Hand Ninja and movie HYDRA Soldier (silver lines across top of head). I'm sure there are more. Any suggestions?

dj - It makes for good realistic diversity, but not all caucasian plastic is the same. There are so many different colored shades, some blending better than others. I'm at work, and Xavier/Penguin are at home so I can't compare right now, but unless they are the same peach color, Chuck's head sticker won't look right on Ozzie's noggin.

Colossus is appearing with no hair ever since becoming Colossonaut. Maybe a silver/Grey one for anyone who wants to display him in his current look?

Although - i guess people could just use a Surfer head?