UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Adventures

Alrighty... this week's update is a pretty special one - go check out Issue # 83, which was written by none other than Fujis!

Unfortunately, I totally screwed up what he had written it out to be. I misunderstood part of his script, and ended up changing it to something that I thought would flow a bit better... only to find out that I wrote the original humor out of it completely. *hangs head in shame*

But alas. It's there, and there's still some laughableness left intact...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Just gotta love Hulk throwing the Batmobile at Cyclops.

Glomit

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey "Donny B" what happened to the Minimate Adventure site? It's just says "error 404"!

I love the site I read all 90+(?) strips and I loved them I had it bookmarked and had been checking normally to see when you would of updated it but now it's gone!!! :angry:

Yes everyone is. Cos its gone. Dunno why, it just is. Unfortunately Donny B doesn't stop by here much anymore, so we may never know.

Oh yeah he sent me a pm a couple days ago and this is what he said, just for anyone who was wondering.

In response to your question about Minimate Adventures...

I'm working on the problem... I had some issues with the site host, so Im in the process of switching over to a new server. It's taking a while, esp since this is a busy time of year for me. But Im working on it... when it's back up and running, I'll post something on here to let everyone know.

• 11 months later...
Oh yeah he sent me a pm a couple days ago and this is what he said, just for anyone who was wondering.

I'm working on the problem... I had some issues with the site host, so Im in the process of switching over to a new server. It's taking a while, esp since this is a busy time of year for me. But Im working on it... when it's back up and running, I'll post something on here to let everyone know.

is minmate adventures running now? if so where is it?

Ummm the answer lies within your own post post..... ;)

Ummm the answer lies within your own post post..... ;)

o im stupid