UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Podcasts

neolego

I recently moved to a new position where I am able to listen to my headphones almost all day. So, I've been listening to more podcasts for the first time. I thought maybe you guys listen to some and maybe could recommend some.

Right now I listen to all of the IGN Game and Entertainment Podcasts. I also listen to several ESPN podcasts, The BS Report and Best of Mike and Mike.

So, what would I check out?!

neo

I listen to Hardcore History by Dan Carlin. He talks about really cool history topics that are easy to listen to. He is just a casual history fan, and his enthusiasm is contagious.

I also listen to Ask the Naked Scientists, which is a group of british scientists who answer really interesting questions every week, like why we get a brain freeze when we eat ice cream, or how fireworks control their explosions.

I recently moved to a new position where I am able to listen to my headphones almost all day. So, I've been listening to more podcasts for the first time. I thought maybe you guys listen to some and maybe could recommend some.

Right now I listen to all of the IGN Game and Entertainment Podcasts. I also listen to several ESPN podcasts, The BS Report and Best of Mike and Mike.

So, what would I check out?!

neo

I regularly listen to all of the following, the bold ones are my favorites:

General Interest:

This American Life

Stuff You Should Know

Gaming:

CAGcast

A Life Well Wasted

Rebel FM

at1UP

In This Thread