MINI_MYTE

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This Avengers cover in EW is a serious photoshop disaster: http://bit.ly/nyvCQ8

Wow. Bruce Banner: Illusionist. That is terrible.

Holy jeez... Banner looks like he's holding his breath. That really is a terrible look for him... I wonder if Ruffalo just hates Entertainment Weekly and refused to pose in any other way.

I was wondering when Bruce Banner became Italian Eurotrash? And for this guy they let Norton go. Not impressed visually

Yeah... really psyched right up until the end bit with Banner 3.0.

I hope this isn't going to become one of those "things" with me that almost keeps me from enjoying the movie. Like Star Trek 6, the last Original Cast Star Trek film. I really liked that movie a lot when it first came out. That lasted about two months. Then my friend, a HUGE Trekker, saw an interview with Nick Meyer where he explained the whole Valeris was suppossed to be Savvik thing. And ever sine I have trouble relaxing and enjoying the film.

I fear this whole Banner 3.0 thing will turn into that for me.

No, no. I am trying, moc. And I freely acknowledge it is totally a me thing. Certainly not saying this look like it's going to suck. Far, FAR from it.

Although, they are being very deliberate in hiding what the threat is besides Loki aren't they? Nice touch. Hope they can keep it quiet until May... or at least February when the toys get formally announced.

Although, they are being very deliberate in hiding what the threat is besides Loki aren't they? Nice touch. Hope they can keep it quiet until May... or at least February when the toys get formally announced.

Be careful what you wish for!

wmp1pok850.jpg

I would hate for the final baddie to end up being Kang, and have DST say "Sorry we were never given a production image of the character because it was all kept under wraps!" :tongue:

Edited by youbastards

Point taken, YB. But in this age of internet spoilage, isn't it nice to get genuinly surprised by a movie? (IM2 is probably a bad example, since some of us saw that surprise coming when they named Whiplash Vanko but still...)

We know there's an army, and it's working with Loki. (from the clips shown over the summer) And there are engery weapons involved. Past that, who knows.

• 2 months later...

According to screenrant.com, a press release for the Avengers movie HeroClix release may have inadvertantly revealed the 'big surprise'.

“Charging straight out of theaters and onto your tabletop, Marvel’s the Avengers Movie HeroClix set features heroes like Captain America and Thor as they battle the villainy of the Red Skull and Loki! Each Counter-Top display includes standard one-figure boosters as well as new three-figure “Team Packs”! Team Packs are designed with strong thematic undertones – play a Hydra force or defend freedom with a S.H.I.E.L.D. team pack!”

I guess it makes sense in the grand scheme of things that Marvel has already setup, but I think if that is the true reveal, I will be a little disappointed.

if we do see red skull as the secondary villain, then im hoping to see abomination and hammer return as well, loki could use them as his masters of evil to weaken the avengers, though im still hoping to see skrulls or kree :P

I'll put that piece of info in the corner with all the other salt grains.