UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spider-Man Villains Needing Creation As Minimates

Jatta Pake

Wave 37 will give us the Lizard, one of Spider-man's first enemies. Who remains that you would like to see made into Minimates form?

Jackal - Jackal played a major role in the Clone Saga and has been around since 1974. My top pick.

Molten Man - Who? Fans will puzzle over this obscure bad guy who has been around since 1965. My second pick and top pick of most likely villain to eventually emerge as a major player in current comic continuity.

Morbius - He has that familiar "70s Spider-Man Dracula Guy" look. My third pick.

Hammerhead - Voted "Most Likely To Be Confused With a Dick Tracy Villain" in high school, this guy has been causing problems for Spidey since 1972.

Jack O Lantern - Burning pumpkin head on a hopping pogo disc.

Tombstone - Hey, he was turned into a Superhero Squad figure! Let's see a Minimates version!

Puma - Another one who got the SHS treatment.

Looter - Been around since 1966. C'mon DST! Let's show SHS who's boss!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morbius for me it would be a good parts reuse of Blackbolt's wings.

For me one of the main missing ones now is Beetle.

I would go for any of your picks really with added Man-Wolf, Lightmaster, Will O' The Wisp, White Rabbit and Arcade for the obscure stuff I like.

I know Arcade ain't that obscure and would make an ok villain for a number of minimates already out.

770885-sr2_thumb.jpg1121448-ns5_medium.jpg

Shroud and anyone form the nightshift

250px-Viper_Takeover_-_CapAnnual10-James

Cobra and anyone from the serpent society

Hubert_Carpenter_(Earth-616).jpg

and walrus

Edited by Scorpion

I think Jack O'Lantern would make a really cool minimate, especially if his glider was included.

They always could pair him with a new Punisher, and an extra, exploding pumpkinhead...

I'll be happy to get any minor Spidey villains DST want to throw our way, but I'm so glad that we finally have his entire major rogue's gallery in hand or on the way. That and Jim Lee X-Men were really the big two for me, so it's been a great year.

Wave 37 will give us the Lizard, one of Spider-man's first enemies. Who remains that you would like to see made into Minimates form?

Jackal - Jackal played a major role in the Clone Saga and has been around since 1974. My top pick.

Molten Man - Who? Fans will puzzle over this obscure bad guy who has been around since 1965. My second pick and top pick of most likely villain to eventually emerge as a major player in current comic continuity.

Morbius - He has that familiar "70s Spider-Man Dracula Guy" look. My third pick.

Hammerhead - Voted "Most Likely To Be Confused With a Dick Tracy Villain" in high school, this guy has been causing problems for Spidey since 1972.

Jack O Lantern - Burning pumpkin head on a hopping pogo disc.

Tombstone - Hey, he was turned into a Superhero Squad figure! Let's see a Minimates version!

Puma - Another one who got the SHS treatment.

Looter - Been around since 1966. C'mon DST! Let's show SHS who's boss!

Y'know, I can't fault a single villain on that list. I'd also like to add:

The Prowler

The Beetle (original and 90's armors, please and thanks!)

The Crime Master

The Big Man (plus the Enforcers!)

Edited by Mystery Man

I'd REALLY like to see Shriek & Doppelganger. I know that statement might be viewed as sacrilege to some old-skool Spidey fans. . . but i grew up in the 90's and remembered LOVING the Maximum Carnage story as a kid (i'm sure it doesn't read as well now that i'm over the age of 11).

I wouldn't mind seeing a Symbiote and a decent, widely available HydroMan too.

So that's my big 4 for Spidey Villains:

Shriek (we need more chicks)

Doppelganger (More likely now that we have 6-armed Spidey)

HydroMan (Cause a proper release with modern sculpting would be ace)

@ Symbiote (Possibly the Bright yellow female one from the SEGA game - cause. . . we need more chicks)

I really want a Hammerhead 'mate packed with Noir Spider-Man.

The majority listed here I also fully support, particularly Morbius, Puma, Beetle, Demogoblin, Jackal, Molten Man, and Tombstone.

I'd also like to show some support for Kaine.

I'm not sure that he's a 'Spidey' villain, but i do remember seeing him in a Spiderman toy line years ago - I'd like to see the Swarm made into a figure. He seems like a bit of a silly character, but he could be a cool looking mate.

I'm picturing him in a Translucent light yellow plastic with black bee decals all-over him and a dark-purple version of MoonKight's cape 'n hood (similar to Betsy's).

I think he'd look quite eye-catching on my MiniMates shelf. I'm all about brightly coloured MiniMates :thumbsup:

post-2737-1279951452_thumb.jpg

post-2737-1279951639_thumb.jpg

post-2737-1279951664_thumb.jpg