UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

News from SDCC 2010

1- not shown here is the uncanny xforce team. A box set with archangel, psylocke deadpool, and fantomex in their black uniforms.

YEEEEES! Fantomex!!! :D

My god this set sounds sweet! I absolutely love all 4 of these characters, but I am sooo damn psyched to finally have a Fantomex mate!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the big Destroyer Statue behind the Marvel Golden Throne.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/07/20/the...booth-and-more/

and a statuette from awhile back http://www.thehdroom.com/news/Thor-Movie-D...-Set-Photo/6776

Ok AA start sculpting I want 616 and Movie Destroyers to be honest there aint much diffrence.

Seeing as it's Preview Night, I take it there's no chance at all of any catch-up Minimate news on the succeeding days?

I wonder how the longtime Battle Beast fans are gonna take to the action figures. The articulation looks a bit troublesome. (On an unrelated note: Heh, the rhino Battle Beast sorta reminds me of the Judoon.)

Now looking at the Halo mates a bit more, the armors do have some neat detailing.

I do remember the BTTF 4-pack and Doc was in white, perhaps his radiation suit? I'll have to double-check that tomorrow.

]

:o Please do post whoever else is in it.

And For that X-force set :lol: I can not pass out on it,I am promissing myself to get it.

Yeah, even if we are getting two sets, if there's no Blink and no Sunfirw - well, I'm going to have to riot. Excuse me while I go get my pitchfork.

There is a Sunfire in the second set on display at AFX's booth

And, now that you mention it, the villager in the Frankenstein set comes with a pitchfork. :)

New pictures here!

AoA Magneto and Rogue look perfect! You can also see the modern X-Force set and the BTTF set.

OMG STRIC,STRICK,STRICKLAND!WOOOOOOHHOOO!But still a closer picture would be great.And that x-force set looks great,im guessing its a 5 pack?

Yeah, even if we are getting two sets, if there's no Blink and no Sunfirw - well, I'm going to have to riot. Excuse me while I go get my pitchfork.

There is a Sunfire in the second set on display at AFX's booth

Why, there he is. And he's got all the details - very nice.

But why isn't he translucent? Urge to riot rising...

Is that the Principal in the BTTF set??? :lol:

Actually, not sure if that is Strickland, or one of Biff's cronies.

Im pretty sure is stickland for 2 reasons

1:None of biff's gang members where bald

2:Strickland did where a gray suit{which is what the minimate is wearing}

I know that it's the 25th anniversary of bttf 1 but PLEASE DST PLEASE ADD PIECES TO MAKE BAD ASS STRICKLAND FROM BTTF 2

I'll buy them all.

That said, let me b**** a little now:

No Blink, Morph or Holocaust? Boo-urns. Yay on Sunfire, though! I'd prefer that version over the classic red & white any day.

Though, I'd prefer a classic, all white Fantomex over this new one. If I have to get him to get that Archangel, though...I'll deal, lol.

AoA Magneto looks great, and may be a good start for an Onslaught custom! ;)

Exactly what I was thinking. :D

The X-Force set looks a bit underwhelming, but it's still nice. I'm kinda thinking we've seen the end of the slip-over masks. I really think they could've helped Fantomex/Deadpool.

Though, I'd prefer a classic, all white Fantomex over this new one.

I thought I was the only one who wanted an all white Fantomex. Since there's two of us, surely Diamond will cave to our pressure and make an all whiote version just for us, won't they?

Who is the 4th in the second AoA set? I'm inclined to think Cyclops, due to the eye scratches, but he still wore a visor, didn't he?

Yeah, It's Cyclops, just without his visor for some reason. Maybe he just put Visine in?

Wow. A lot of stuff so far. Hopefully we'll get some Fantastic Four news as well.

I love the look of the basic Cap in the TTA set. I'm really looking forward to that set. The Heroic Age set is kind of blah, and I don't like the look of IM's helmet. The AOA sets look pretty cool (especially the second one) and will be kind of fun. Lot's of X-Force love yielding yet another variation of Warren. I'm not complaining, mind you, just saying. I love that Prof X WILL have the safari shirt.

We've already seen quite a bit here, definitely enough to keep me happy. I love that we haven't even seen any new Marvel waves.

And I'll be No. 3 in the White Fantomex club.

Edited by Turtle