UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

News from SDCC 2010

Evil Daredevil looks like this.

dd_shdw.jpg

Really, he should have a goatee if he's evil.

That picture is a minimate wave in itself

Spidey-Ironfist

Electra-Daredevil

White Tiger-Hand Ninja

Classic White Tiger-Hand Ninja (Variant Set)

i would love a classic White Tiger Minimate :)

Replace Spidey with the new "Power Man" or a redone Kingpin (who appears in the background of the picture) and I'd gladly buy this assortment.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evil Daredevil looks like this.

dd_shdw.jpg

Really, he should have a goatee if he's evil.

That picture is a minimate wave in itself

Spidey-Ironfist

Electra-Daredevil

White Tiger-Hand Ninja

Classic White Tiger-Hand Ninja (Variant Set)

i would love a classic White Tiger Minimate :)

Replace Spidey with the new "Power Man" or a redone Kingpin (who appears in the background of the picture) and I'd gladly buy this assortment.

I agree a Power Man or Kingpin would be cooler for long time collectors then yet another Spidey and I would be happy to have either replace Spidey in the slot.

Which would free up Spidey and the left over Power Man/Kingpin for a TRU 2 pack and we all know how much TRU love Spidey and this time they can have him.

if they're doing a shadowland daredevil, I can see them doing a Lady Bullseye as well.

Boo Hiss!

Next you'll tell me they are making a Deadpool Corps box-set with Lady-Pool & dog-Pool or whoever the eff those lame-ass characters are. . .

Or a 'Lady' Boxset with Lady Bullseye, Ms Sinister, Lady Kraven & Lady Loki.

NO MORE LADY-RIP-OFFS-OF-BAD-GUYS!

/rant.

Hey, according to AA's blog entry from today (shown here), they're giving away Battle Beasts at SDCC 2010! What a timely announcement (four days after the con ended).

I was seriously hoping it was going to be about how you can still get them, but was disappointed when I read it was just something that should have been posted earlier than now. :(

Hey, according to AA's blog entry from today (shown here), they're giving away Battle Beasts at SDCC 2010! What a timely announcement (four days after the con ended).

I was seriously hoping it was going to be about how you can still get them, but was disappointed when I read it was just something that should have been posted earlier than now. :(

fail.

Just wondering, but would any of you happen to know where there are some decent pics of the AoA sets? I can't seem to find a good picture of the actual Apocalypse mate or the Dark Beast.

This seems to be the best Dark Beast I've found:

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/gallery...80315003-27.php

And Apocalypse is even worse but:

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/gallery...80315003-13.php

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/gallery...80315003-10.php

I had little time & access to a PC at SDCC ...when I did Cappy was usually snoring....so I've only just read through the whole thread . Storm's precis is like the guy himself awesome but I'll add a couple of observations.

One thing that is glaringly & obviously missing is a picture of the 4th Captain America figure which was, for me, the best Minimate of the show ...closely followed by the Magneto. To elaborate ,the Cap had a sculpted chain-mail uniform which looked bloody awesome but the proto was positioned in such a place in the display that inhibited any pictures being able to be taken . Magneto ....every Magneto including the latest......always looked so 'friendly' with or without,the so far, dumb mask....this new guy is menacing with a capital 'M' & a proper mask. Two beautiful Minimates are acoming.

The Marvel Minimate posters are the first Marvel sanctioned posters to be freely distributed to the public & it looks likely we'll get more of the same in the future.

The Thing. Chuck appeared to be a little ill at ease with the up & coming Thing . He agreed that a can of worms may have been opened by the size of Yancy Street's finest. Check out the pictures again & if you haven't realised he is tall....very tall & will definitely be the Minimate that takes the pressure off of Hulkbuster-love. The pictures that I have seen almost show the Thing as if he's in the foreground of the picture.....he's not he's just huge.

Geez, the Pirates and M.A.X. mates are looking better by the minute, I'm staggered by all that loving detail. A shame these look to be TRU-exclusive :(

And the Marvel poster was first shown at Toy Fair this year, but I've never seen the M.A.X. one before.

I think I've finally got the audio done from the panel. The quality is not all it should be, unfortunately. I've tried to clean it up, but any filter I try to apply seems to give Chuck a robotic voice. I'm not an audio engineer by any stretch of the imagination. If anyone can clean this up, please feel free.

SDCC 2010 Minimates Panel (~43MB)